Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wow. I just spent like 6 quadrillion on the last few upgrades. All those 25% upgrades did nothing to my CPS. Feels a little lame, especially now that heavenly chips does a lot more than any of the cookie upgrades. I think this needs to be reworked.
    End game upgrades, assuming you've been using the most efficient route to getting to endgame, those 1Qa 25% upgrades are more efficient than the 100th AmC.

I don't like this last update it does not realy promote resetting since it goes alot slower now. The speed at wich you where back to your old Cp\S was what made is fun.
    So now i don't have a goal to work to. At least not in the short time. Just waiting for the next update now.

Also i think we might need a subforum for browers games. There are so many of these games that are at the very least worth trying.
    -=Free will is an illusion=-

Just over 24 hours after a reset. Got all upgrades, and broke 1 quintillion cookies. I need something else to do.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    I don't like this last update it does not realy promote resetting since it goes alot slower now. The speed at wich you where back to your old Cp\S was what made is fun.
    So now i don't have a goal to work to. At least not in the short time. Just waiting for the next update now.
    to be fair I reset like... 5 seconds after that update, it REALLY hasn't changed much. You'll have 100% heavenly chips unlocked in like... 1hr TOPS. The point of putting the "upgrade" in was for people who want to reset, do the "hardcore" achievements and then reactivate their chips and keep on as normal.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

In 4 days my life will end. Batman: Arkham Origins, Ace Attorney 5 and Candy Box 2 will all be released at the 24th. D:

I guess I finished arkham city just in time then!

So, any word on when dungeons will be out? I heard they're kinda meh, but I'm kidna bored with the game right now :P
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I guess I finished arkham city just in time then!

So, any word on when dungeons will be out? I heard they're kinda meh, but I'm kidna bored with the game right now :P
    'soon' in beta still, and still really buggy. It's just going to be something you can mess around with instead of waiting for upgrades you can faff around actually in game

13T CpS with Frenzy. AMC costs 719Q, seems it's time for a reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    In 4 days my life will end. Batman: Arkham Origins, Ace Attorney 5 and Candy Box 2 will all be released at the 24th. D:
    Where can one see AA5?

Also i passed 10 068 heavenly chips! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Where can one see AA5?

Also i passed 10 068 heavenly chips! Yay!
    Ace Attorney 5, aka "Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies" is only available in the Nintendo eShop you can access from the 3DS in EU and NA. No physical copies. Which sucks, imo, but it also only costs 25€, compared to the ~30-40 the other games cost.

Ace Attorney 5, aka "Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies" is only available in the Nintendo eShop you can access from the 3DS in EU and NA. No physical copies. Which sucks, imo, but it also only costs 25€, compared to the ~30-40 the other games cost.
    It is a game or tv show? I really like to know, seems interesting and i've seen quite a lot of pictures of him on internet

Well, I think I screwed up my game, after I reset now each time I click a golden cookie, it only takes 3 seconds for a new one to spawn, wondering if I should refresh or keep the bug.

It is a game or tv show? I really like to know, seems interesting and i've seen quite a lot of pictures of him on internet
    It's a game series. Basically you could maybe call it an pretty easy Point'n'Click adventure (at least for the gameplay - the game itself is not really that easy). It's also fun as hell. I would say give it a try, but if you can, try out the first one for the NDS (Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney). If you play later games you may spoil some things from the games before.

Tomorrow, Candy Box 2!

- - - Updated - - -

http://candybox2.net/

9 hours to go.

Sorry for posting about an other game than Cookie Clicker, but I'm kinda excited for this.

We should probably open a Candy Box 2 thread tomorrow. xD

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Well, I think I screwed up my game, after I reset now each time I click a golden cookie, it only takes 3 seconds for a new one to spawn, wondering if I should refresh or keep the bug.
    Not a bug, you entered the cheat code to spawn a cookie on a set interval:

If you want to automatically spawn and click a golden cookie at set interval, use:

setInterval(function() {
    /*Game.goldenCookie.wrath = 0;*/
    Game.goldenCookie.life = 1;
    Game.goldenCookie.click();
    }, <milliseconds interval>);

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1371241-Candy-Box-2

For Candy Box 2 talk. Only one more hour.

It's a game series. Basically you could maybe call it an pretty easy Point'n'Click adventure (at least for the gameplay - the game itself is not really that easy). It's also fun as hell. I would say give it a try, but if you can, try out the first one for the NDS (Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney). If you play later games you may spoil some things from the games before.
    Can i play it on PC?

Can i play it on PC?
    Legally: No.

You could of course try to emulate the game, but as said, that's not legal. But I think Capcom released HD Remakes of the first 3 games for the iPhone/Pad/Pod.

Legally: No.

You could of course try to emulate the game, but as said, that's not legal. But I think Capcom released HD Remakes of the first 3 games for the iPhone/Pad/Pod.
    It's a simple yes or no question.

Can i play it on PC?

Also candybox 2 seems to be working now.