10+ Year Old Account
    I was so nearly out... When it wiped all my data and I lost my chips I REALLY though I was out...

Yet here I am... Clicking...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I was so nearly out... When it wiped all my data and I lost my chips I REALLY though I was out...

Yet here I am... Clicking...

If 150 Prisms cost that much I will reset until I have at least 30k - 40k chips. That will take a while...

So, stuff I have noticed (besides my CpS going up 1200%, at 160 tril/sec now lol):

1) Playing in phase 1/3 grandamapocalypse is pretty much cemented as the best way to do things. Even though grandmas were doubled again, in the grand scheme of things they are pretty weak now, which was the only thing 3/3 or elder pldedges had going for it.

2) The only season that has a benefit is christmas after you get the seasonal cookies for the others (could be wrong, but its nothing obvious).

As for Cookie Clicker, I just got my first Elder Frenzy Reindeer. Feels good man.
    3) With so far 100% success rate (in 3 attempts), switching from another season to christmas instantly spawns a reindeer, including during an elder frenzy. I have gotten 3 elder frenzy reindeers by doing this so far, so I recommend doing it until the season changes become too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. When the Grandmas appear. You still get many Golden and a few Wrath Cookies there. So if you are activly playing, you get wrinklers + many frenzys.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 more prisms till I can reset x.x gonna take all damn day

- - - Updated - - -

I finally have so many cookies that I have an e+ in my total cookies for all time D: oh noes what have I done
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd stopped playing this a few weeks ago, had gotten to the stage where I was only getting 1 AntiMatter Converter a day, and resetting wasn't making a noticable difference, and then I see this thread is up again, so pop it back open and turns out even though i'd saved it the cookies site had remembered my progress, so still had 6Qi+ to burn, so got most of the unlocks (admittedly wasted some on the new season switching mechanic without realising) and brought up 107 Prisms off the bat!

So now sat at:

7000 Heavenly Chips
    23.997T cps
    460 Golden Cookies
    776 Wrigglers Popped
    and 86 Reindeer Found

If I reset now I'll be at 9396 Heavenly Chips... Might wait until 9400 and reset - round numbers ftw!

Started playing again last week - terrible mistake... Current goal is 5000 heavenly chips so I can play with seasonal events, which I should get today.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember spending all day trying to get chips and only ending up with like, 300 or so. I restarted earlier today, and I've got 2,000 more than I started with. Plus three times as many cookies already, at about the same building count. Lesson: First phase of Grandmapocalypse is best way to get up fast. The wigglers return so many more cookies this way, because you get frenzies a lot. The limited amount of "bad" cookies is a small price to pay when I break a wiggler and get 400 quintillion cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yep. When the Grandmas appear. You still get many Golden and a few Wrath Cookies there. So if you are activly playing, you get wrinklers + many frenzys.
    So I simply don't buy the Communal brainsweep upgrade for the best results?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    "if you are actively playing",. which im generally not.
    but yeah, good point, those wrigglers are crazy bonus cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Yea by a long shot. You miss out on ~1.5% total CpS for not maxing out the grandmapocalypse, by you get 2/3 of your cookies as golden and you get wrinklers. The thing that makes it the best is that neither clicking nor lucky caps are affected by the "wrinkled" amount. So you get can frenzy luckys like normal but the wrinklers eat up all the frenzies and normal time and give you a ton more than elder pledge. Plus you dont have to worry about actively playing vs. not since your wrinklers are there regardless.
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    God, 200 buildings of everything? Orteil is nuts!

Building my 150th Time Machine already costs 134 Quintillion.
    Well, there should be something to do for dedicated cookie clickers

But realistically this new prism update increased your baking speed by at least 30-40 times. Prisms themselves give you about 80% of your total income, which is raw 400% increase, but what's more important your earn heavenly chips 5 times faster, allowing you to increase your cooking production insanely fast. And the more heavenly chips you have the faster your make them thus increasing your speed even more.

Considering all that 200 buildings does not sound as insane as it was.

I wonder if someone with considerable amount of chips already started his way to 200 prisms. I'm currently sitting at 36k and have 160 prisms. I plan to reset the game around 50k and wonder if it will be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    I wonder if someone with considerable amount of chips already started his way to 200 prisms. I'm currently sitting at 36k and have 160 prisms. I plan to reset the game around 50k and wonder if it will be sufficient.
    Yea um, the thing is the cost of things scale way harder than chips. Someone said somewhere you need something like 500 sextillion in A SINGLE GAME to be able to get 200 prisms. Im at 53k HCs and I got to 1 sextillion after 75 hours (playing actively a decent amount of that time). If you want to shoot for it with 50k Hcs your looking at a generous 3-4 years of playtime.

My guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 500k HCs before you even consider shooting for 200 prisms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Yea um, the thing is the cost of things scale way harder than chips. Someone said somewhere you need something like 500 sextillion in A SINGLE GAME to be able to get 200 prisms. Im at 53k HCs and I got to 1 sextillion after 75 hours (playing actively a decent amount of that time). If you want to shoot for it with 50k Hcs your looking at a generous 3-4 years of playtime.

My guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 500k HCs before you even consider shooting for 200 prisms.
    Yeah, I already noticed that things are going not as fast as I thought they will

But I think that you won't have to wait that long. There is 0.2x building price buff happening from time to time, which means that you need to save just 100 sextilion cookies.
    I bought 10 prisms the last time it happened and I think that after ~160 prisms it's the only reasonable way to upgrade them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    Yeah, I already noticed that things are going not as fast as I thought they will

But I think that you won't have to wait that long. There is 0.2x building price buff happening from time to time, which means that you need to save just 100 sextilion cookies.
    I bought 10 prisms the last time it happened and I think that after ~160 prisms it's the only reasonable way to upgrade them.
    Price buff? Never heard of it. Is that a cheat or something? I was wondering you are at 160 prisms with only 36k hcs (assuming you reset more often than a month).

10+ Year Old Account
    On the plus side, getting Heavenly Chips is really easy now. As long as you leave Grandmapocalyse in its first phase, and click golden cookies. I went to bed with it running, woke up, and was getting 1 quintillion per wriggler popped. Still though, the prices seem really inflated at this point, and it still takes way too long to get anything.

So, after a session of 352 hours I'm currently sitting at 69.3T cps, and just hit my 150th time machine. Going to get 8 more Antimatter condensers and then consider resetting to the sum of about 25k heavenly chips.

Screw this game
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So, after a session of 352 hours I'm currently sitting at 69.3T cps, and just hit my 150th time machine. Going to get 8 more Antimatter condensers and then consider resetting to the sum of about 25k heavenly chips.

Screw this game
    352 hours before a reset??? Damn I think the most I ever do is like 140 hours. Especially now, I can get back to my pre-reset CpS within 5-6 hours of the new game, so its alot more efficient to reset more often imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    352 hours before a reset??? Damn I think the most I ever do is like 140 hours. Especially now, I can get back to my pre-reset CpS within 5-6 hours of the new game, so its alot more efficient to reset more often imo.
    really? o.O that's odd... only takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to get back to my pre reset cps >.> which right now is 213 trillion
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P