Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    352 hours before a reset??? Damn I think the most I ever do is like 140 hours. Especially now, I can get back to my pre-reset CpS within 5-6 hours of the new game, so its alot more efficient to reset more often imo.
    Oh no, I generally reset once a day now. I've lost 137Qi cookies to resetting already
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Cookie Clicker..until I found Clicking Bad.

MUST...SELL...METH!
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    really? o.O that's odd... only takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to get back to my pre reset cps >.> which right now is 213 trillion
    Ya I guess it went down pretty significantly with the increase in HC rate. Took me just over an hour to get it on a reset I just did, although I did get a frenzy + clicking frenzy early on which jumped me from like 100 quad earned to 10 quintillion in 26 seconds. Was able to buy like 30 prisms on the spot with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

200 trillion cps... Just the 200 of everything achievement to go now, could take a while!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I have a long way to go before I get there. Only at 453T CPS during Frenzy. Only at 15k HC though, 22,3k if I reset now.

this ... is ... insane... i... hate ... you =)

Just reset it and rerun the upgrades,... but meh, it needs new content again. This game is getting old and stale faster each time there is a new update.

At 100k HC now. Still not sure if I actually want to go for 200 of every building already.

8000 Heavenly chips,. i don't really see much progress going on anymore tbh,. and no real reason to keep going until the next expansion / update.

After next reset, I'll have over 200k Heavenly chips, but getting the Bicentennial achieve (200 of everything) is still a long way off.

If any of you reading want to keep playing and maximize your number of chips earned, look up the Cookie Master javascript addon. Then research until you get the One Mind upgrade and stop. Also, try resetting every 3 days or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, since we have gotten quite a few updates the last weeks and another update will happen for eastern, how does your progress look like, especially regarding the new achievements?

I have 65k heavenly chips at the moment, over 70k after resetting. I still need 3 Prisms for the 150 of everything achievement (I resetted before that one was released, so eh) and am currently working on the new factory achievement. That would require 100 billion and I only have 32 at the moment. I will probably reset for more chips and then just build quite a few more factories to speed up the process (230 at the moment, I would go for 250+ then).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    So, since we have gotten quite a few updates the last weeks and another update will happen for eastern, how does your progress look like, especially regarding the new achievements?

I have 65k heavenly chips at the moment, over 70k after resetting. I still need 3 Prisms for the 150 of everything achievement (I resetted before that one was released, so eh) and am currently working on the new factory achievement. That would require 100 billion and I only have 32 at the moment. I will probably reset for more chips and then just build quite a few more factories to speed up the process (230 at the moment, I would go for 250+ then).
    Nothing really significant. No noticeable gameplay changes. I tend to check the new updates, and play for a couple days before forgetting and getting bored again. So, I don't have much. I only have just over 10,000 Heavenly Chips. I do like the addition for Wrinklers though, that they save with everything else.

What changes have happened? I get all the achievements then stop playing until the next update and just rely on this thread to let me know when something new is out.

- - - Updated - - -

Another patch literally just went in. Shortened numbers which makes it much easier and added a bunch of new achievements/cookies/etc.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    not loading here.
    Yeah, another update came out and it seems to be down now. It seems people where losing their HCs.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the update somehow killed The Heavenly chips. Orteil is currently working on it.

Anyway, we got Business Season, a new tier of Upgrades (or sometimes even two), many new achievements and those will probably entertain us for quite a while. Also the new patch added various qulity of life changes, like being able to instantly buy 10 of a certain building.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy god 837 QUINTILLION cookies for the next milk upgrade? Nope.

There are a lot of new "?" on my achievement list too.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate the new notification windows. They get in the way more than the text popup before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Holy god 837 QUINTILLION cookies for the next milk upgrade? Nope.

There are a lot of new "?" on my achievement list too.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate the new notification windows. They get in the way more than the text popup before.
    Those "?" are probably "Build 200 of XXX" and "Produce X cookies with Y building", were "Y" would be any building. And only cookies directly produced by this sort of building count. This would have taken months of idling before, but now cookies produced by buildings are affected by frenzies.

Also, have fun getting the 400 Cursor achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Resetting isn't working. The "yes" button in the confirmation isn't working (but "no" is).

Those "?" are probably "Build 200 of XXX" and "Produce X cookies with Y building", were "Y" would be any building. And only cookies directly produced by this sort of building count. This would have taken months of idling before, but now cookies produced by buildings are affected by frenzies.

Also, have fun getting the 400 Cursor achievement.
    There's also one for clicking a "tiny cookie". I have no idea what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    There's also one for clicking a "tiny cookie". I have no idea what that is.
    On the stats page under general there are tiny cookies next to the various numbers.