Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    well I've never noticed this until you pointed it out, so it was out the way enough to be an easter egg.

for reference, this is how big Galakrond was with the aspects (still proto drakes then) around him.

This just makes me think "I have a big head, and tiny arms!"

Also I wana know what was done with the chromatic dragon from Thrall's book at end of Cata, I was so hoping for him as a raid boss in DS but nope x.x

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Aww look at those cute lil tiny baby arms <3

Serious: Hes big! Makes me wonder who the mom and dad was...
    He was the creator. The first dragon.

They arent his real arms.

They were mutations from eating other Proto Drakes. Swallowing them whole.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if! *puts on tinfoil hat* It could be explained or have something to do with The Dark below if that is a WoW Xpac O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as i seen that guy in the video i had an urge to punch him in the face :/
    Aye mate

Deleted
    It's definitely a skeleton that was going to be used for Galakrond first. The reason they probably didn't use it was because either 1. They didn't want people with low settings to be unable to see the whole skeleton at once (silly reason, but plausible imo) or 2. They didn't want it to be bigger than Deathwing for his appearance in the next expansion. (since Deathwing is the biggest dragon in game so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Come out, come out, infraction. Wherever you are!
    This post is terribly off-topic and should recieve an infraction as well. Contribute to the thread or stay quiet, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    It's definitely a skeleton that was going to be used for Galakrond first. The reason they probably didn't use it was because either 1. They didn't want people with low settings to be unable to see the whole skeleton at once (silly reason, but plausible imo) or 2. They didn't want it to be bigger than Deathwing for his appearance in the next expansion. (since Deathwing is the biggest dragon in game so far)

This post is terribly off-topic and should recieve an infraction as well. Contribute to the thread or stay quiet, please.
    Deathwing is far from the biggest dragon. He and Alex were of comparable sizes (both gigantic), but Galakrond dwarfed both of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    what about all the dragons in Blades Edge. some of them are pretty big...
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what about all the dragons in Blades Edge. some of them are pretty big...
    You gotta fly there yourself to see how big it really is. Trust me, no other skeleton in the game compares.