Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Discovered this on a farm clean of Pride tonight: if you have two rifts close to each other, FSKing over them both ... I was able to close BOTH before the debuff applied without taking damage. I tried this with rocket boots as well. Same result.

Not sure if it works with roll though.

Disclaimer: I play with a ~200 ping, if that effects anything.
    Ayr - WW Monk
    US Aerie Peak(A) - Convert to Raid

good to know thanks. do you get the damage twice aswell?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    good to know thanks. do you get the damage twice aswell?
    Like rolling through them normally, you don't take damage and thusly pride if you use a speed boost over them like that.

The rolling trick is on the WendigoBrewing website, I know.
    Ayr - WW Monk

Deleted
    On Garrosh as WW, you can use SEF on the Desecrated Weapon which make us one of the best dds to deal with it due to how powerful our cleave is.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    On Garrosh as WW, you can use SEF on the Desecrated Weapon which make us one of the best dds to deal with it due to how powerful our cleave is.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /tar Desecrated Weapon
    /cast Storm, Earth, and Fire
    /targetlasttarget
    One button SEF -> Desecrated Weapon Macro. Works brilliantly.

This is good to use on Malkorok as well: Zen Meditation + Rocket Boots for massive amounts of pool soaking during the blood rage phase. You can literally clear nearly half the area with just this. Spec in Tiger's Lust and Diffuse Magic as well for clean up. FSK. Roll. All of this works.

Because of the channel for Zen Med, you have to use your boots first to not break the spell. This comes in handy as a one-button-ball-gobbling-macro.

Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /use 6
    /cast Zen Meditation
    Wheeeeeee!
    Last edited by Ayr; 2013-12-09 at 01:40 PM.
    Ayr - WW Monk

WW: Don't use Fists of Fury before a Garrosh MC is about to go out. You will end up stunning everyone in your raid. protip.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltycracker View Post
    WW: Don't use Fists of Fury before a Garrosh MC is about to go out.
    At least not without drinking Tigereye Brew and activating Rushing Jade Wind first. When trolling your own raid, you should never half-ass things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    At least not without drinking Tigereye Brew and activating Rushing Jade Wind first. When trolling your own raid, you should never half-ass things.
    You forgot to apply RoP to catch the ones behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    Their Feed cast is interruptable with SHS and the like, so I don't see why ROP wouldn't work just fine. Not sure about the disarm, they don't melee anyway, feed is a nature DOT channel thing.
    Well an interrupt is not technically a silence. I think a mob can be interruptible but not able to be silenced. For example, I'm sure in the past I've interrupted a target successfully only to see an accompanying "Immune" message, meaning the mob was immune to the application of the silence debuff which is baked into Spear Hand Strike when you attack from the front.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saltycracker View Post
    Re: Thok

Most heroic guilds leave the melee on Thok for the first two fixates as he is kited down the hall, and then they switch to the Jailer. I will tigers lust on the 2nd fixate to keep in melee range, but after that I'd be interested if a spirit could keep range on him. If anything, 3 CJLs would be better than one =)
    How do you do 3 Crackling Jade Lightnings? You can only summon 1 spirit on a given target and I didn't think it copied CJL if you target the same mob?

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Lets talk about the use of Zen Med on Garrosh. Do you think its better to use during intermissions or use to soak a whirling corruption?
    Tailor to your group. Being able to make sure the healers don't need to care about the tank until he starts meleeing again is valuable to some groups.

Deleted
    Great post, very useful as I have recently rerolled monk!

In Normals for Garrosh I usually do Diffuse Magic for the first Whirling, then I switch Fort Brew + ToK. ToK won't soak it all so top yourself off with an expel harm and you'll be good to go. I don't use Zen Med any more because I want to keep DPSing. Maybe once I get on the Heroic version I'll cycle between Diffuse Magic and Zen Med. Might even use AoC.