Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Ah one of those people, I see.
    I guess you could say that I have too much faith in humanity to think his GM would kick him just because he can't raid for two weeks. I think it's more likely that the OP isn't telling the whole story.

It wouldn't be the first time someone posts on the forums seeking sympathy after they've been "wrongfully" kicked, banned etc. And there is always more to the story than what they are letting on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I guess you could say that I have too much faith in humanity to think his GM would kick him just because he can't raid for two weeks. I think it's more likely that the OP isn't telling the whole story.

It wouldn't be the first time someone posts on the forums seeking sympathy after they've been "wrongfully" kicked, banned etc. And there is always more to the story than what they are letting on.
    So you say...
    I've seen enough shithead GM/Officers in this game, that I believe what the Op says.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    So you say...
    I've seen enough shithead GM/Officers in this game, that I believe what the Op says.
    I guess we just have to agree to disagree in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I doubt it. I don't think he is telling the whole story.
    I am telling the whole story. I even put up a backstory if you didn't read that then maybe you should scroll through the pages and read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SausageRawr View Post
    I am telling the whole story. I even put up a backstory if you didn't read that then maybe you should scroll through the pages and read.
    I've read all your posts in this thread and no where did you really expand on what you said in the OP.

The only thing I know from your posts is that you got kicked from a guild because you said you wouldn't be able to to raid for 2 weeks. That's it.

I don't buy it. I think there has to be something more to it. The problem is that the only thing that could settle this whole thing would be if your GM actually posted in this thread, explaining why he kicked you. Until that happens we only have your side of the story, and that story sounds pretty much like every story on the forums about people who got "wrongfully" kicked or banned.
    Last edited by zephid; 2013-08-31 at 12:36 AM.

He's been with the guild for 2-3 months. We'll call it 10 weeks. For the next two weeks, he'll be mia. He's been mia for the past week, so he's only made 9/12 (or 75%) of the raids since he's been in the guild. While a 75% might qualify him to be a teacher, it doesn't qualify him to be a raider. Raid leader was likely fed up with him always missing and so chose to kick him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SausageRawr View Post
    He's more interested in calling you a liar, and trying to discredit your story, than to be an actual participant in the conversation at hand.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.