1. #1
    Blademaster Stillen88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    28

    Druid forms and the legendary visual Proc?

    Curious.
    I haven't seen anything with the visual proc off the legendary cloak will work whilst in cat/bear/moonkin forms.'
    maybe its me and my laziness to look around more forums and blue posts.

    Can anyone confirm that that it works? I can see it working for moonkin, but what about bear and cat?
    Last edited by Stillen88; 2013-09-10 at 06:53 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillen88 View Post
    Curious.
    I haven't seen anything that says that the visual proc off the legendary cloak will work whilst in cat/bear/moonkin forms.'
    maybe its me and my laziness to look around more forums and blue posts.

    Can anyone confirm that that it works? I can see it working for moonkin, but what about bear and cat?
    I take it you don't read the front page of MMO-Champion or the Druid forums.

  3. #3
    Field Marshal Koa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USC.
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I take it you don't read the front page of MMO-Champion or the Druid forums.
    What Trubo said.
    Tauren are the only race that produce the proper sound effects when you use the '/moo' emote.
    /moo'ing since the beginning of march 2004 in the closed World of Warcraft beta.
    Taurens>Gnomes>Trolls>Orcs>Worgens.
    Druid>Shaman>Rogue>Mage.

  4. #4
    are there any videos that show them (or pics)? cause they could be really terrible on cats and bears. they just say it works, not that they look any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

  5. #5
    Visual proc while in treant form is bugged.

  6. #6
    Field Marshal TZM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    are there any videos that show them (or pics)? cause they could be really terrible on cats and bears. they just say it works, not that they look any good.
    Here is screenshots of procs: http://imgur.com/a/hMqTT

    I didnt make them, i found them in similar thread in this forum.

    I think they look bad :/
    Characters: Luck- 90 | Twitch channel

  7. #7
    Blademaster Stillen88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I take it you don't read the front page of MMO-Champion or the Druid forums.
    I did say i have not "SEEN" anything....i don't read every sentence that's put up on mmo champion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koa View Post
    What Trubo said.
    i did say im lazy....can you not read?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TZM View Post
    Here is screenshots of procs: http://imgur.com/a/hMqTT

    I didnt make them, i found them in similar thread in this forum.

    I think they look bad :/
    i was expecting worse lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

  9. #9
    I was expecting the proc to be behind the ass like the rockets on Gunship in ICC, so I guess this is a bit better.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillen88 View Post
    I did say i have not "SEEN" anything....i don't read every sentence that's put up on mmo champion.

    i did say im lazy....can you not read?
    The amount of time it takes you to ctrl+F DRUID on the front page/any major patch thread < the amount of time it takes you to make a new thread. Plus it has the advantage of alerting you to any other Druid changes, which in turn keeps you from making more redundant threads.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    i was expecting worse lol.
    I won't be dpssing this tier. I will be meleeing a boss in travel form and hoping to poop out some proc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •