Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I have my buffs on my second action bar, so I haft to press shift+2 then 4 to buff Arcane Brilliance. My Frozen orb is #4 on my first action bar, so while being frost and not fire, I accidentally ninja pull a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    60 minute buff has only got 58 minutes left? Better rebuff.
    haha, my water shield is rarely sub 55 minutes.

Deleted
    Start a fight with no lightning shield and waste a global applying it >.<

Need to create a weak aura reminder!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    Start a fight with no lightning shield and waste a global applying it >.<

Need to create a weak aura reminder!
    Guilty of this one too

I DPS-whore on Horridon in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jumping from a really high altitude thinking I will survive it

Quote Originally Posted by hpa View Post
    Suddently i go into derp-mode just flying around for 30min - 1hr in orgrimmar until i think to myself "wtf am i doing" and then either logout or go do something
    I do this a lot too (except replace Org with Stormwind, cause I play alliance).

I am also bad about forgetting to unequip vanity items/fun trinkets/other stuff like that. Most common is Blessed Medallion of Karabor (the necklace that ports you to BT). I use it to port myself to BT for level 90 solo runs then forget to put my real necklace back on. So I end up running all of BT with that level 70 necklace and pretty often forget it even after I'm done with BT.

I stand on steps in front of raid bosses.

I still haven't unbinded the two character turn keys like most people do. Even though I use the mouse to turn a lot, I still use those keys some too and I've just been too lazy to change them. I'm incredibly stubborn about trying new keybinds.

Also, I still closely inspect hot looking blood elves, despite knowing they're just pixels and knowing that it's most likely a male behind the character playing it. Another habit I can't break.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    One word : poisons.
    Old Gods made me do it.

The button i bound to speak on ts/vent is also the button i use to summon my flying mount

10+ Year Old Account
    starting another alt i know i am gonna abandon and forget in week.

Jump off my flying mount high in the air on my warrior thinking "If I time it right I can just Heroic Leap to the ground"
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkiem View Post
    I don't really do this anymore, and tend not to do this in PVE, but even as a healer (resto druid) I still find myself doing it. It is annoying as shit to look at (go see people do it in the brawlers guild) and can probably cause things like loss of melee swings / bad positioning. please stand still and stop running around like a kid on skittles.
    When I see people completely uselessly running around mobs like a sugar-rushing toddler, I just think to myself "found the PVPer".
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm forever forgetting I've gone into my dps offspec for group content and then wondering why all my healing grid / clique mouse over bindings aren't working and people aren't being healed. You'd think I'd notice I was surrounded by a huge purple shadow cloud, but oh no . . . .
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    haha, my water shield is rarely sub 55 minutes.
    Hahahaha I used to do this with fel armor.

During every raid week, I raid as all 3 specs & roles so it is fairly frequent for me to get confused and either be in the wrong spec, wrong stance or wrong role.

I also have a nasty habit of forgetting to pick up my Mogu Runes of Fate before Jin'Rohk. Every. Week.

Last week I autorun-afked and pulled trash. I click my CDS. Roll and Provoke keybinds are right next to each other so I roll away when it's time to taunt the boss and taunt the boss when I'm trying to roll out of a ground effect.... You name it. I'm so bad.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by -Raer- View Post
    I play with a Razer Naga, and holding shift while pressing 6 is technically the right arrow key. If you are holding shift, pressing 6 and release shift before 6, you will be stuck keyboard turning until you press shift and 6 again while releasing 6 first.

So lame.
    So that's why that happened! Used to annoy me no end in PvP
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2013-08-29 at 03:27 PM.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Making typos while talking in trade and having to wait 30 seconds to correct my statement.
    So frustrating and annoying. One would think i would've learned to double check by now.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raer- View Post
    I play with a Razer Naga, and holding shift while pressing 6 is technically the right arrow key. If you are holding shift, pressing 6 and release shift before 6, you will be stuck keyboard turning until you press shift and 6 again while releasing 6 first.

So lame.
    I've used a naga for about three years and have never had this issue. Try switching it to the main number keys instead of the numpad.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Trying to set traps in mid-flight. Oddly enough that's the only skill I ever use the mistakenly fall off my mount. None on any other characters. Good thing my hunter is an engineer, goblin glider away!

Well that and logging in only to post stuff on the AH then log back off.
    Last edited by Eldonia; 2013-08-29 at 03:42 PM.