Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Starting Achievement farming

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I always forget to take utility or vanity trinkets off after using them-- The Super Simian Sphere, my Kirin Tor ring with the Dalaran portal... this usually results in me trying to puzzle out how my guildies beat me on the meters during, you know, Heroic Jin'Rokh.
    If I had just 1c for every time I've left that little so-and-so on during heroics or raids, or my pet battle hat, I'd be able to afford ten Invincibles -_-;

Deleted
    I use the elevator in org then summon my flying mount

Forgetting to take my safari hat off when going into combat/scenarios/raids etc. /derpy derp

Teleportation ring: check

Teleportation cloak: check

Herbalism gloves: check

All the times I have been to LfR with one or even two of them on... And some guild-raid boss kills as well. I even tell my guildies to inspect me from time to time for that reason.

Lfr. Well I don't do it since I got cloak, but still, despite knowing what awaits me there, I queued every week.

Hunter:
    -Pulling the boss without realizing I don't have my pet, not such a biggie, but wait, there's more! It's dead and I've popped all my CDs(as BM!) already... GG DPS.
    -Resurrecting my pet after each pull on Ji-Kun trash...
    -Forgetting to check Aspect every time I switch specs, wondering why I do so low DPS

Paladin:
    -Why can't I hold aggro?! Oh wait, I'm Retri // I'm Prot and forgot RF
    -Why can't I use Judgment? Changing glyphs is fun

Monk:
    -Yeah! Let's spam Breath of Fire on AoE pack of mobs that can't even get the DoT
    -Forget to stop attacking boss when other tank taunts, auto attacks too strong.

General:
    -Pulling trash mobs in raids on a low geared tank alts... I keep thinking I'm on my Paladin.

I still try and Blink through the hallway as I'm running out of Shrine of the Seven Stars. It's never worked, but I still catch myself trying it all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So I'm a lefty, which means that most of my keybinds are focused on the number pad over on the right of the keyboard. And as you may know, having the num lock button OFF actually makes those keys do different things. Additionally, holding down any one of those buttons, then toggling num lock off will result in that button acting like it's held down.

At least every other play session, I'll depress some combination of keys while I'm flying, which makes me dismount and plummet to my death, without fail. Quite funny, if I do say so myself.

Anyhow, list some goofy things you still accidentally do, despite knowing better.
    You could macro [noflying] into all of those abilities and you would never have that problem again! That's what I do.

OT: Get mad at noobs. Not the ones that are undergeared, not the ones that don't know fights... But the ones that are so stupid and slow it makes me want to gouge me eyes out. Then I remember it's just a game, chill.

Trust that the same guy who bailed after the guild full cleared last tier will not do the same thing when we get ready to start heroics on the next.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    As a Shaman, always refreshing Searing Totem.

I dont know how many times ive just popped Fire Elemental, got some downtime 30 seconds in...SEARING TOTEM AHOY. Then I face palm.

Yeah, as resto, I either
    1- reflex drop healing stream off cooldown even though I just dropped Mana tide or healing tide like 3 seconds ago
    2- recall healing stream totem to get the mana back.... right after I just dropped an Elemental.

FML

Dumb shit you still do in game, despite knowing better.
    Play as a Warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Flying up to max distance, dismounting and bubbling at the last second. I dunno why I keep doing that when I'm bored, but it usually ends up with a death after a couple of times, and I always do it ;_;
    Lol, i did this is as a druid with 2 other druids to see who could hit bird form closest to the ground.

MANY MANY MANY deaths over the time we've done this lol

Go to put down angelic feathers and realize I'm in shadow spec, and that that key is bound to halo and I just pulled the boss

Also the number of times I forget to switch back to healing gear and am confused why my mana is so crappy...you think I'd know better by now
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Monk:
    -Yeah! Let's spam Breath of Fire on AoE pack of mobs that can't even get the DoT
    OR spamming BoF to the detriment of Shuffle and killing yourself XD
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Seeing all these stupid things I do...maybe I should just unsub lol

Let's see -

Most recently did a challenge mode on my mage for the first time. And after we finished it (gold yay) I realized that I never changed any of my fire glyphs for frost glyphs...(sadly, not the first time I've spec changed and left glyphs "as is")

Changing talents - sometimes I forget to reapply armor after changing talents and then wonder why my dps is off. Oh yeah, some sort of armor would be helpful!

Wanting to blink when I'm playing my paladin or priest...

This game also kicks my situational ADD into overdrive sometimes - I will be running around Shrine with a mission to complete something necessary and then forget what the heck it was I needed to do...because I needed to do something else first.

Queue for horde bgs...
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably using E and R for a second option ability when they are bound to 3 and 4 on my Naga. They could be used for other spells but no, I've grown accustomed to E and R with the most simplest spells which I also need on my layout for quick access if I choke with my movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a fury warrior in a heroic raiding guild and I will purposely stand in fire with berserker stance on to get a ton of rage lol. only on farm content though I promise *looks both ways o.0

So I'm a lefty, which means that most of my keybinds are focused on the number pad over on the right of the keyboard. And as you may know, having the num lock button OFF actually makes those keys do different things. Additionally, holding down any one of those buttons, then toggling num lock off will result in that button acting like it's held down.

At least every other play session, I'll depress some combination of keys while I'm flying, which makes me dismount and plummet to my death, without fail. Quite funny, if I do say so myself.

Anyhow, list some goofy things you still accidentally do, despite knowing better.
    I do the exact same mount thing. Only I have my mount bound to "F" so if I go to hit "G" i'll accidentally hit F sometimes and plummet to my death like you.