Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have my major CDs bound to 'Q', right next to 'W' for moving forward. About once a week, I end up blowing all my CDs when all I really wanted to do was move.

Bonus points if I press it while on a flying mount.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a Shaman, always refreshing Searing Totem.

I dont know how many times ive just popped Fire Elemental, got some downtime 30 seconds in...SEARING TOTEM AHOY. Then I face palm.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    As a Shaman, always refreshing Searing Totem.

I dont know how many times ive just popped Fire Elemental, got some downtime 30 seconds in...SEARING TOTEM AHOY. Then I face palm.
    You aren't the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to walk away while I'm logged in on lowbie alts, on a PvP server, in places like Hellfire Peninsula, which I did at least three times today. If you leave yourself /afk sitting on the road in Hellfire Peninsula, you're gonna have a bad time. Usually its other players ganking me, but the ole Fel Reaver ganked me once as well.

Accidentally popping Avenging Wrath while mounted mid-air. Glyph of the Falling Avenger is a good friend of mine.

Since I started playing, I've brought a fishing pole to countless dungeons. More recently, its the Safari Hat that accidentally joins me on the occasional scenario or BG.

Overzealously refreshing Inquisition when I don't need to.

Spiritwalkers grace was set to the same button as my push to talk key for vent..

I only just recently changed it to the Caps Lock key. Now I'm always yelling...

Using Stampede during Bestial Wrath. I feel pretty retarded when it happens.

Deleted
    I click horn of winter constantly... At this point in the game it's almost like OCD.

Doesn't work so well when flying.

Deleted
    Flying up to max distance, dismounting and bubbling at the last second. I dunno why I keep doing that when I'm bored, but it usually ends up with a death after a couple of times, and I always do it ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Flying up to max distance, dismounting and bubbling at the last second. I dunno why I keep doing that when I'm bored, but it usually ends up with a death after a couple of times, and I always do it ;_;
    Thanks for reminding me, I used to do that too. And I'd always forget to wait 5 mins for the cd to reset when I go up for Round 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I use auto-run on a flying mount I get stuck in a tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Cataclysm I used to shadowstep right into the poison cloud behind Venoxis right after the pull all the time. Eventually I had to make a macro asking the tank to pull him further out into the center so when I steamed in I didn't die instantly.

Man, they hated melee back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still assume Heroic Leap when falling from great heights is foolproof and will never fail due to pathing or high latency.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    I click horn of winter constantly... At this point in the game it's almost like OCD.

Doesn't work so well when flying.
    Sometimes, i log in, run to somwhere and think "I need to refresh HoW" just to discover i already did. Kinda creeping myself out there.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I always forget to take utility or vanity trinkets off after using them-- The Super Simian Sphere, my Kirin Tor ring with the Dalaran portal... this usually results in me trying to puzzle out how my guildies beat me on the meters during, you know, Heroic Jin'Rokh.
    Guility here too, sad thing is it can take hours :s
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Hard to say, can't think off anything concrete. Would more be small rotation/abblity mistakes.

I never click anything aswell now days, so can't even say that I do that.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So I'm a lefty, which means that most of my keybinds are focused on the number pad over on the right of the keyboard. And as you may know, having the num lock button OFF actually makes those keys do different things. Additionally, holding down any one of those buttons, then toggling num lock off will result in that button acting like it's held down.

At least every other play session, I'll depress some combination of keys while I'm flying, which makes me dismount and plummet to my death, without fail. Quite funny, if I do say so myself.

Anyhow, list some goofy things you still accidentally do, despite knowing better.
    Wait, you have your mouse on the left side of the keyboard and use your right hand on the numpad?

Being a lefty myself I use those two the exact same way everyone else does o.O

I allow trash to hit me instead of kite them 'like a normal person'. Taking it in the face make it easier to AOE things that aren't moving around, after all.

Gemming/reforging for another spec just to remember you hate the playstyle, but think you just might like it now. Like on my Enhancement shaman, i keep wanting to try out the uber elemental and haste build, but i don't like it's feel. Something about lots of mastery and my melee flinging even more lightning damage at enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Definitely Auto-Run/Fly and forget I'm doing it only to come back way far from my target or dead from fatigue.
    this >.< one time I had to have my husband and a I come out to Vashjir because a guildie did this too and couldnt reach the the spirit healer for some reason, even when right on top of it =P It was a pretty annoying bug and I think we died 1-2 times each rezzing him up. Last time I did it was just the damned 10 min wait on spirit rez debuff.

Respond to people in trade looking for a leatherworker, often only to receive an insult when i want mats + 100g for my services.

Forgetting to switch gear when I switch specialization.
    Last edited by Mikael123; 2013-08-29 at 09:30 AM.