Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    this is a battle some people fight for? really? this is something that in no way harms another living being aside from when it is done, which is before a human develops memories.
    You don't have to remember losing a body part to be permanently impacted by its loss.

this is a battle some people fight for? really? this is something that in no way harms another living being aside from when it is done, which is before a human develops memories.
    Some people have such strong penis envy they even hate our future childrens penis'.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    I was quoting international studies, not bias American studies where the circumcised population is 79%. .
    I'll give you a moment to realize how unbelievably stupid you look saying that.

A peer reviewed study is not so biased by geographical location.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Some people have such strong penis envy they even hate our future childrens penis'.
    I'd prefer for people to choose for themselves, not have it done against their will as infants.

I never pretended to have one, he did.
    So a medical degree isn’t required to speak on the subject? If so, why are you here? If not, why did you request proof of his degree, since it doesn’t matter?

I was quoting international studies, not bias American studies where the circumcised population is 79%.
    Have you taken a look at these studies? No? Then how the hell are you going to accuse them of bias? They’re all peer-reviewed, dude. And look at the names of the researchers! Do they all look "American" to you? You’re committing the logic fallacy of ad hominem. Sorry, please try again.

Ughhh... you want a source? Look up the sexual functionality of a foreskin. If I told you the purpose for feet were walking would you tell me to get you a source? Foreskin massages and retains vaginal lubrication making for wetter sex without the need of artificial lubrication.
    You know, for someone requesting medical degrees from others, you’re pretty damn lazy when it comes to providing sources to back up your own assertions. Further still, this argument is completely nullified with the use of personal lubricant, which is widely available at any Wal-Mart or drug store.

I speak from the experiences of other men, some of whom posted in this thread, who had adult circumcisions and deeply regretted them.
    And yet there are other men who have had adult circumcisions and reported increased sexual satisfaction. Reference the scientific studies I posted, please.

I am freaking serious, and you freaking read the post wrong or have very poor mathematical skills though I doubt that. Read it again. A 100% increase, meaning double.
    You’re right – I misread it. Your wording of that sentence was extremely awkward. Even so, where’s the study? You can’t just reference a study without providing the reference. I have a University online database at my disposal right now. I’ll look it up. Come on. I mean, you’re referencing this mysterious study, so I’d imagine you have it on hand. Why aren’t you posting it? What’s the P Value of the study? Was it peer reviewed? What was the methodology? Who were the participants? I have HIGH doubts about this claim, as the shaft is largely irrelevant to the female orgasm, as most female orgasms aren't vaginal, but clitoral; hence the phrase "It's not the size of the ship that matters, but the motion of the ocean."

It's fine if you want to criticize me, and I get that this thread is big, but don't read one of my posts and tell me I'm never defending circumcised men if you're not going to read all of them.
    My response to this post – my criticism was limited to this post.

Aka the scientific community's consensus and your inability to believe it. I hope you don't feel the same way about global climate change and the historical existence of dinosaurs.
    Consensus my ass. You’ve posted nothing of any scientific or academic value here. No books, no academic journals, nothing. You continue to ignore academic journals and books I’ve provided you that clearly list references to conflicting studies and a lack of consensus in the scientific community on the subject of circumcision and sexual function. Cherry. Picking.
    Last edited by Jediguy; 2013-08-29 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I'd prefer for people to choose for themselves, not have it done against their will as infants.
    Well it's a good thing that we live in a world where your opinion of what other parents should do means jack shit. Because I for one, am glad for my penis, I love it the way it is, and wouldn't want it any other way. So =P, you can keep your control freakness to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    That's a fair view point. I don't understand the desperation for men to want to be one way or the other.

If I was left uncut by my parents that's fine, if I was cut that's fine to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It is when said the demographics of that geographical location skews your sample.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    circumcision is the remnant of retarded cultures and ideas , saying its to show your faith in god is outragous.... you dont dictate whether yo uget circumcised at all at young age your parents decide it for you........ if at all you should do it when your an adult yourself ,that to me looks to me that you have faith in god instead of having it dont when your a baby where you got no say in it.

oh and dont pull the hygiëne bs wash your fucking dick properly and you wont have a problem , less chance of STD´S? The fuck your encouraging man to have sex without condom.More stamina? well fuck yeah you got more stamina because you dont feel shit when having sex compared to uncut , cutting the foreskin wil lead to and insensitive gland cause its rubbing your underwear 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    It is when said the demographics of that geographical location skews your sample.
    If your sample was purely from a geographically biased region than the study is invalidated and would be so invalidated under peer review.

Do you really like wearing turtlenecks all the time?
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." --Oscar Gamble 79 Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    circumcision is the remnant of retarded cultures and ideas , saying its to show your faith in god is outragous.... you dont dictate whether yo uget circumcised at all at young age your parents decide it for you........ if at all you should do it when your an adult yourself ,that to me looks to me that you have faith in god instead of having it dont when your a baby where you got no say in it.

oh and dont pull the hygiëne bs wash your fucking dick properly and you wont have a problem , less chance of STD´S? The fuck your encouraging man to have sex without condom.More stamina? well fuck yeah you got more stamina because you dont feel shit when having sex compared to uncut , cutting the foreskin wil lead to and insensitive gland cause its rubbing your underwear 24/7.
    From my humorous view point you named some positives counter-productive to yourself.

1. Easier to clean.
    2. Longer lasting in bed.

Seems like a win win.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a matter of hating or loving a child's penis. It's about understanding that they will one day be adults and will want to decide for themselves. If they want a body modification badly enough; they can always get it but there's no reason to take the choice away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'll give you a moment to realize how unbelievably stupid you look saying that.

The motto of Brown university is "In God we Hope" and even if the study were completely secular that one would drown out studies in other developed nations that have been the reason for ceasing the practice of circumcision and even outlawed it.

Deleted
    Well it's a good thing that we live in a world where your opinion of what other parents should do means jack shit. Because I for one, am glad for my penis, I love it the way it is, and wouldn't want it any other way. So =P, you can keep your control freakness to yourself.
    How is it 'control freakness' to want people to be able to make a choice for themselves as they get older instead of having it done against their will as infants?

Deleted
    How is it control freakness when the recipient of a cosmetic surgery should have to give consent?

You don't have to remember losing a body part to be permanently impacted by its loss.
    surely you can't be serious. i was circumcised and it has made no impact on me other than my penis not looking like a slug while flaccid.

- - - Updated - - -

Circumcision is irreversible. Mental trauma is not.
    Being born is irreversible unless you commit suicide, but then you solve the whole circumcision issue by dying.

It's not a matter of hating or loving a child's penis.
    Best out of context quote ever. =P

surely you can't be serious. i was circumcised and it has made no impact on me other than my penis not looking like a slug while flaccid.
    Do you have a source to prove that your penis does or does not look like a slug when flaccid?

Quote Originally Posted by Stranor View Post
    Being born is irreversible unless you commit suicide, but then you solve the whole circumcision issue by dying.
    I always find that kinda funny. I swear some people in this thread object to the fact their parents didn't take genetics into account before having the gall to have sex and give birth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stranor View Post
    Do you have a source to prove that your penis does or does not look like a slug when flaccid?
    This is where its gets fun !