Page 1 of 85
... LastLast

Male circumcision - Male genital mutilation.

Why did we fight so hard against female genital mutilation, but we let it continue for men?
    It is done 99% or more of the time when the male is unable to give consent.
    Male sexism at it's finest.

Please do not come in here saying it is "cleaner" or some how better because there are
    mounds of studies disproving your bullshit.

Cultural saturation, that's pretty much the only reason. It's nonsense, of course.

I predict this thread won't last long

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Cultural saturation, that's pretty much the only reason. It's nonsense, of course.
    Cultural saturation's really the only way to get rid of it too.

Stop cutting up your kid's dicks fellas thread done
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Never mind the more unsavoury aspects of ritual around the act itself as was recently banned in Germany.

Smile Op is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Why did we fight so hard against female genital mutilation, but we let it continue for men?
    It is done 99% or more of the time when the male is unable to give consent.
    Male sexism at it's finest.

Please do not come in here saying it is "cleaner" or some how better because there are
    mounds of studies disproving your bullshit.
    Your mound of "studies" is bunch of bullshit.

Female "circumcision" stops the woman from receiving any sexual pleasure forever. They are not in the same ballpark, AT ALL.

I personally find circumcised men more aesthetically pleasing.

edit: In fact I find the opposite so unappealing that I won't engage in sexual activity with them.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-08-29 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Cultural saturation's really the only way to get rid of it too.

Stop cutting up your kid's dicks fellas thread done
    ^^ This. There really is no good reason for it.

I wish my parents had it done. Foreskin is just pointless some chicks hate it. That said it has some value medically, unlike female circumcision which is basically the human equivalent of docking ears.

Just something else to whine about on forums I guess.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

All the male sexism is seeping out.
    Essentially a few of you are saying: It's okay because it's not as bad as what women have had to deal with, so it's okay..

Essentially a few of you are saying: It's okay because it's not as bad as what women have had to deal with, so it's okay..
    The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...and it's not even page 2 yet.

Talk about peaking early.

No, it's disrespectful that you're behaving as if you can logically equate the two, which is flat out foolish on it's face.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...
    Explosion continuing.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-08-29 at 05:47 AM.

The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...and it's not even page 2 yet.

Speaking of non-sequitur derp..... "I wish my parents had it done." You can always visit a physician yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    But it's okay because it looks better...
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I've heard that is a problem for uncircumcised guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Female "circumcision" stops the woman from receiving any sexual pleasure forever. They are not in the same ballpark, AT ALL.

edit: In fact I find the opposite so unappealing that I won't engage in sexual activity with them.
    There are different kinds of Female "circumcision" and all are banned. Rightfully obviously. If only the muslims did male circumcision it it would be banned in Germany by now.

Deleted
    It's not comparable really. Female circumcision is more akin to cutting off the whole penis. Even though it's probably wrong to change a child's body permanently like that, it doesn't have any strictly negative consequences. So it's something completely different. Go fight for it if you want, but don't compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post

Wow... I have never ever met a girl that has ever had a problem with me being un-circumcised (43 girls)

Although I agree I have refused women due to roast beef issues

It's nothing bad, its a flap of skin unlike female one which could cause a ton of infections and completely removed any sexual pleasure. The male one is pretty much vanity, as a person that has seen plenty in my day hooded and un. Well circumcised dicks look better and have less chance of looking funnel. Though is also a religious thing it's also a hygiene thing. There's nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalkercin View Post
    Speaking of non-sequitur derp..... "I wish my parents had it done." You can always visit a physician yourself
    I'd prefer my dick to work afterwards. Adult circumcision isn't just a thing you go and do on a whim.