Deleted

Question I want to get in to the MoP lore but...

I don't know where to start to be quite fair and i need some help getting somewhere i can start.
    I feel like the MoP story began at 85 right when you first go to pandaria. Is that the best place to start experiencing all of the lore, completing every zone?

Will every zone's quest follow up in a linear path meaning if i do all the quests, read every book in the zone i come across, i know what's going on? It's a quite daunting job but i'm currently burned out on endgame mop, i didn't find myself attached to the story at all.

Or am i too late? I've done battlefield barrens in a rush but never really knew what happened apart from voljin needs 150 each to storm orgrimmar or something.

It's quite daunting, where do i start?

also would it be best to level a panda as well to know their side BEFOREHAND or maybe after as a nice touch of detail?

The zones and quests are made in a linear story, so do the complete zones as you get quests, and completing each zone will give you the most "accurate" story.
    By not doing the quests as they are provided, you can still get the story, but it will be all scrambled.

There is also quite alot of lore in the Lorewalker rep farm, where you find the scrolls of pandaria and deliver them to Cho at Mogushan Palace. Every complete achievment and subsequent quest delivery give a 3-5 min story told be Cho.

The story from level 1-12 on the panda island isnt as important to the whole picture, or at least that is what i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Skymane View Post
    Or am i too late? I've done battlefield barrens in a rush but never really knew what happened apart from voljin needs 150 each to storm orgrimmar or something.
    This part is kind of the disconnect. While Pandaria has had some of the highest production value, most dialog-intensive, most voice acted, least "fillered" questing in the entire game so far... they kind of gave up on that come 5.3 (when I came back) and put what you needed to know into scenarios and books.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    This part is kind of the disconnect. While Pandaria has had some of the highest production value, most dialog-intensive, most voice acted, least "fillered" questing in the entire game so far... they kind of gave up on that come 5.3 (when I came back) and put what you needed to know into scenarios and books.
    Especially for Alliance, in 5.3 you're dumped in the barrens, free a couple trolls with a mechanic panther and the rest is just exposition from Vol'Jin without any specific details unless you read online or roll a horde toon