Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Diablo 3 on consoles: 9/10 from Eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...console-review

9/10 is a good score.

I think I will like the couch play, but I don't agree on the "exciting" off line part.

As a poster here wrote: "Grinding does not make any sense in single player. Especially in offline mode where no one cares about your cool items".

It is good that Blizzard is back on consoles, but I don't think a grinding game will last long over there.

Perhaps better to think about Hearthstone coming to consoles.

Game scores mean virtually nothing. No idea why anyone would take any of them seriously.

Diablo 3 will do really poorly on consoles, I'm actually shocked they're even throwing money at it. Everyone who likes the Diablo series already owns it on PC, and everyone else will have heard all the negatives about it and won't buy it anyway.

Deleted
    i Wonder how much blizzard have paid them, or how stupid they are.. Diablo 3 aint nowhere near 9/10 score..

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    i Wonder how much blizzard have paid them, or how stupid they are.. Diablo 3 aint nowhere near 9/10 score..
    I wouldn't say it's far off, seeing as they've fixed a LOT of things in the console version that brought the original PC version down to mediocrity.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Game scores mean virtually nothing. No idea why anyone would take any of them seriously.

Diablo 3 will do really poorly on consoles, I'm actually shocked they're even throwing money at it. Everyone who likes the Diablo series already owns it on PC, and everyone else will have heard all the negatives about it and won't buy it anyway.
    Fucking halted most of the PC shit to develop it as well they even admit to it lol

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Fucking halted most of the PC shit to develop it as well they even admit to it lol
    The PC D3 expansion proves much of what you say wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    The PC D3 expansion proves much of what you say wrong.
    I shouldn't even argue with you like every time someone argues with you all you do is make up some bullshit and to retort by attacking the poster saying WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG however it doesn't mean I'm going to put up with it they halted loot 2.0 for the sake of the console.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...1764172?page=1

Everyone discusses the BS blizzard especially on there forum unlike yourself who literally comes out nowhere idolzing HC for no reason in 99% post of what you make whatsoever thinking the game is fucking amazing because of HC

I wonder if you even listen to your self.
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-08-29 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    They're reviewing the console version, not the PC version. Your experiences have solely been on PC, so you don't have a clue at all whether it's actually the same or, if the review is to be believed, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They're reviewing the console version, not the PC version. Your experiences have solely been on PC, so you don't have a clue at all whether it's actually the same or, if the review is to be believed, not.
    Let's just reverse the situation and argue that all reviews have been paid reviews for 90% of the AAA+ games. This is like..a public secret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why are you called "I make people mad" when your posts suggest it should be "People make me mad"?
    His reply's make me sick -.- that's all

I shouldn't even argue with you like every time someone argues with you all you do is make up some bullshit and to retort by attacking the poster saying WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG however it doesn't mean I'm going to put up with it they halted loot 2.0 for the sake of the console.

Everyone discusses the BS blizzard especially on there forum unlike yourself who literally comes out nowhere idolzing HC for no reason in 99% post of what you make whatsoever thinking the game is fucking amazing because of HC

"Everyone" ?

You mean the 2 dozen hate boys who have nothing better to do than post something useless on a forum.

3 million players monthly prove you are PRETTY much a minority.

Or how would you call it ? Those who bark the loudest have the least to say anything.

I love playing Hardcore indeed: BEST experience ever in D3 with its built in Auction House.

Sadly the console players will be there, playing on a couch that no one else will talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    "Everyone" ?

You mean the 2 dozen hate boys who have nothing better to do than post something useless on a forum.

3 million players monthly prove you are PRETTY much a minority.

Or how would you call it ? Those who bark the loudest have the least to say anything.

I love playing Hardcore indeed: BEST experience ever in D3 with its built in Auction House.

Sadly the console players will be there, playing on a couch that no one else will talk about.
    Look hes doing it again making more bullshit god dammit lol

Well, it has its pros. The biggest of which is that console version has no idiotic AH, so it is a good old item grinder, not a stupid gold grinder instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's a decent score. Diablo 3 on consoles is just a different beast altogether than Diablo 3 at PC launch. Personally, I enjoyed the launch a lot (if you forget error 37), and while the end game did not catch my interest at all, max level is now playable and enjoyable, currently. Could be better, but hey, it's better than at launch.

As for how much the console version will sell, I honestly would be very, very surprised if it came close to bombing. Diablo 3 is unique among console games and some of the design choices they made for Diablo 3 on PC transition well to consoles. Considering how the combat feels on the PC, having offline mode and 4 player co-op while sitting on a couch is really appealing to say the least. It's not going to just reach a niche market, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-08-29 at 09:29 PM.

Deleted
    Couldn't care less about the abomination called D3. 9 out of 10? Very strong drugs I'd say, or a little "donation" from Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite sure the game deserves 9/10, all this reactionary hatred is quite ludicrous at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Let's just reverse the situation and argue that all reviews have been paid reviews for 90% of the AAA+ games. This is like..a public secret.
    Still doesn't matter in regards to the context of his post. For all intents and purposes, they're two different games.

Rename yourself "I make myself mad"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Rename yourself "I make myself mad"
    Meh I had to say it if nobody else would lol

The improved loot, offline-mode and the exclusion of AH (this one is debatable) are good additions to the game, and what do I know maybe Hack'n'Slash games like Diablo play very well on consoles. I'm at least a bit curious about it but I doubt I'll buy it (if only out of principle), they should focus on the PC version.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance