Android for my iPad 2

I bought my iPad a few years ago because I wanted a tablet and at the time didn't have enough money to get an Android. This was great but it given the better developments coming for Android I was wondering if there was a way to get Android on my iPad?

I have looked at the one attempt to do so but it appears to have died in the pipeline which is sad. I can't remember off the top of my head what is was called but it also only catered to other idevices.

I read about Android Ice Cream and it looks interesting but would also like some info if someone has actually tried it before.

So is there a way?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Not possible.

Also not sure if you're serious or just using some really fucked-up stores to buy your stuff because in 99% of the world iPad2 "few years ago" was 2-3 times more expensive than decent Android pads.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I bought my iPad a few years ago because I wanted a tablet and at the time didn't have enough money to get an Android
    I don't think there has been an iPad less than twice the price of any other Android tablet other than the iPad mini. And no, you can't install Android on an iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Not possible.

Also not sure if you're serious or just using some really fucked-up stores to buy your stuff because in 99% of the world iPad2 "few years ago" was 2-3 times more expensive than decent Android pads.
    To be fair I implied Samsung was the android but in honest truth it really was about 100 dollars more at the time for a tablet of the same size
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.