Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sooo I bought a Cinder Kitten today, hours before they announced the discount.

Do I have the worst luck? Will blizzard refund me $2.50?

Forget junk, my panda's got FUNK!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

No they won't refund you, simple bad luck and it's not really worth quibbling so much over $2.50 when they won't do it. Stuff like this happens to a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

2.50, It isn't something to die over ._.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

7.50 is sill way to expensive for a pet. Although i am tempted to buy because of Crazy Cat Lady :x
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

Is this a serious question?

Bad luck, similiar happened to me with the character transfer sale a while back.

I transferred a character a few hours before that sale went live. Was pretty gutted. But shit happens.

you can ask for a refund, and then re-purchase it again, or you can ask for 5 days of game time for the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    you can ask for a refund, and then re-purchase it again, or you can ask for 5 days of game time for the difference.
    See, there are so many things you can do.

In some countries companies are even expected to undo the transaction or give you a refund if it's for sale within a specific time period.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    This right here. You can get your money back- buy again or just suck up the $2.50 loss and have a story you can tell and retell, see it's so interesting you even came here to tell us the great trajedy of the lost $2.50 on the cinder kitten pet.

I don't see them refunding it but you can always ask to be sure it - won't hurt you any, I wouldn't get in a tizzy about $2.50 myself.
    subscribed
    Kibblet Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Taxiporte Restofarian Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post

worst luck, no refund. enjoy your kitty its adorable.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

chargeback the transaction,. Buy a new one. Problem solved.

Although doing that over $2 is just petty
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    7.50 is sill way to expensive for a pet. Although i am tempted to buy because of Crazy Cat Lady :x
    I think you can get that achievement without paying real money.

Also, you can feed an African family for a day with 2.50.

Suck it up and move on, harsh I know.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

When I emailed the customer services of Riot (League of Legends) about a summer sale that recently just had started a few days after I had bought riot points, they happily granted me the discount retroactively and they even granted it for other purchases I had made a few weeks before that too (without me asking for it).

I'm sure Blizzard and Riot Games have similar 'philosophies' behind their customer support so ... mail them and you'll probably get something in return.
    ♦ Scepticist ♦ Critic ♦ INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post

No, you don't have the worst luck.. If you had the worst luck you would be hit by a bus, a plane would fall on you, a hobo would shoot you or you would contract a flesh eating bacteria..

What happened to you isn't even bad luck, or unlucky.. Losing $2.50 it is a "damn, well shit happens" situation..

In fact you are actually LUCKY that losing $2.50 is considered so terrible you need to complain about it.. If that is the worst of your luck then you are actually a very LUCKY person indeed..

Bloodsail Admiral Help ol Gil Out's Avatar
    It's one of those situations where an item is worth what you're willing to pay. Unfortunately, you we're okay with paying the full price and it's just bad luck brian that it went on sale not long after.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I would just put in a ticket. Blizzard will probably give you a couple days free game time to make up the difference, that's what they did for me and quite a few other people who had transferred characters right before that went on sale and I don't see this being much different.

It's just 2.50$ but if you insist you should call the blizzard support or make a ticket or try to do charge back and buy it again.

i think if you purchased the pet, found out about the discount and then a plane crashed into your home killing you would qualify you for having the "worst luck"