Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Stood in the Fire Poysonivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    484

    Warcraft movie begins filming january 2014

    Production Weekly ‏@prodweek 21h
    .@Legendary has setup offices at CMPP Studios for @Warcraft with filming scheduled to begin January 13th #CONFLAGRATION


    @Twitter
    Poysonivy @ Turalyon EU |

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans Wishblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denmark, the Canada of Europe
    Posts
    2,899
    Well that's neat.

  3. #3
    Good news. Hope they will succeed. Wish them luck!

  4. #4
    the whole "live action movie" is going to make the movie terrible. I hope it turns out great but taking WoW and making it live action i dont have alot of faith that it will turn out to be any good

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    the whole "live action movie" is going to make the movie terrible. I hope it turns out great but taking WoW and making it live action i dont have alot of faith that it will turn out to be any good
    Said LotR fans 15 years ago

  6. #6
    I'd prefer it to be motion capture, like tintin was tbh

  7. #7
    Hmm, that must mean they allready have the main actors, I'm guessing. Why haven't I heard about those yet, that's much more interesting then when they start filming.

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire Poysonivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Said LotR fans 15 years ago
    Yeah indeed. I also hope that they hire some of the blizzard trailer guys. They do some amazing stuff. (just a little CGI of course)
    Poysonivy @ Turalyon EU |

  9. #9
    Pit Lord Cyrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    US Eonar
    Posts
    2,459
    That's good news ^_^

    Summer Glau for a Blood Elf role <3

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    That's good news ^_^

    Summer Glau for a Blood Elf role <3
    My Blood elf monk is named "Glau"

    I approve your suggestion.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    That's good news ^_^

    Summer Glau for a Blood Elf role <3
    yeah lets jinx it even more and bring miss tv show killer on board

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyathon View Post
    yeah lets jinx it even more and bring miss tv show killer on board
    Only 4 of them have been killed! Unless I'm missing some...

  13. #13
    So, that means we will know the full cast by next Blizzcon.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Only 4 of them have been killed! Unless I'm missing some...
    Firefly
    4400
    Sarah Connor Chronicles
    Dollhouse
    Cape

    In that order if not mistaken. Then again i think she would be able to pull beautiful and agile belf role quite nicely. Wasnt the protagonist Khadgar and/or Medivh anyway? So no belfs around yet.

    I think Ben affleck would make a great Khadgar

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyathon View Post
    I think Ben affleck would make a great Khadgar
    He is the next Batman, so...

  16. #16
    old news. It was announced at comic con that the filming starts in January 2014.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyathon View Post
    Firefly
    4400
    Sarah Connor Chronicles
    Dollhouse
    Cape

    In that order if not mistaken. Then again i think she would be able to pull beautiful and agile belf role quite nicely. Wasnt the protagonist Khadgar and/or Medivh anyway? So no belfs around yet.

    I think Ben affleck would make a great Khadgar
    Forgot about Cape. I guess this means Arrow is about to end as well, since she's set to be a villain next season.

  18. #18
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,834
    Great news, I hope it will be awesome! I guess it is less childish then a cartoony disney movie.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

  19. #19
    Pit Lord Zeror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,277
    Beside a movie, Warcraft could be a great television serie as well

    One can only dream........

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Beside a movie, Warcraft could be a great television serie as well

    One can only dream........
    I think it would be even better that warcraft became a television serie like star wars clone wars, but with the CGI Blizzard uses for their cinematics :-D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •