Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    The Lightbringer icausewipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Medusa Cascade
    Posts
    3,580
    Professor Moriarty
    Victor Von Doom
    The Master
    Professor Zoom


    That's all I could think of atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    This is the feminizing of America, its cool to be a pussy whipped bitch. All that hair product and "letting your emotions out" has turned the common American man into a European jizzmopper. oh and that makes their testosterone drop, and they turn into pegging dolls for their wives. A man's ass cant be impregnated by a big black strap on

  2. #42
    Deathstroke (DC)
    Radditz (DBZ)
    Kano (Mortal Kombat)

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    Ah never heard of them, care to share what game they're from?
    Someone beat me to it, but he's from Baldur's Gate 2. It really is one of the best RPGs ever made, in my opinion. I think you can find it on Steam, likely for cheap because it's 13 years old.

  4. #44
    Warchief Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    2,185
    Amon and his brother from Legend Of Korra. Such a sad end for the 2.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

  5. #45
    Dreadlord Helryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    966
    Azula/Amon
    Master Xehanort/Vanitas
    Arthas/Lich King
    Senator Armstrong
    Sovereign
    The Master/The Think Tank(Fallout:New Vegas)
    Last edited by Helryx; 2013-10-07 at 01:06 AM.

    Resident Idiot
    #GarroshWasRight

  6. #46
    The Insane Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    19,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Ganon, and ganondorf, simply because he's been my nemesis since I was 5.

    There's a bunch of people I want to list, but the reason I like them is because I don't really consider them villains... oh well

    Tywin Lannister
    Magneto
    GlaDoS


    Actual badguys

    The Joker
    Dulladan, the darkness, the boogeyman, whatever he is called, from the Fables Comic
    THe Angels
    The Silence
    The Doctor
    Eh?

    You referring to the John Hurt Doctor? Otherwise I'm not sure how the Doctor is a villain.

    i was not crying in the shower
    i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren

  7. #47
    Immortal Ciddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kharanos, Dun Morogh
    Posts
    7,735
    I like the villians who have some sense of honor. Rubicante from Final Fantasy IV comes to mind. He's most definitely not a nice guy, but he heals your entire party up before you face him. He wants to beat you honorably, not do some half-assed job of crushing a ragged band of adventurers that's already weakened from getting to him. I know that generally doesn't work out well for the villian (considering the fact that Rubicante gets beat in that fight), but I respect that personality more than the backstabbing/scheming type of villian.

    Or the ones who started out as heroes (Arthas).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-07 at 02:28 PM.

  8. #48
    Video games:
    The joker
    Harely quinn
    cant remember his name.. that insane murderous royal badguy in suikoden 2.. was it valan luca?
    Jon Irenicus

    Movies:
    Agent smith (matrix)
    Magneto (xmen)
    Hans Landa (inglorious bastards)
    Amon goeth (schindlers list)
    gary oldman in Leon
    Hans gruber (die hard)

    Books:
    The crippled god from the malazan series.
    Ishamael from the wheel of time
    artemis entreri from drizzt series
    Nicudemus from the dresden files


    hmm coming up with good vaillains from books was harder then id thought.. most great characters are gray characters and most often neither vaillain nor hero... take A song of ice and fire for instance.. who is the villaiN? can there even be a villain without a protagonist?

  9. #49
    Stood in the Fire Mars_Trueskills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    439
    Kira - Death Note

  10. #50

  11. #51

  12. #52
    Magneto " Mr. Laurio, never trust a beautiful woman. Especially one who's interested in you. "
    Lord Tywin Lannister "Explain to me why it is more noble to kill 10,000 men in battle than a dozen at dinner. "
    Deacon Frost "Yeah, he's got the sword, and shit... Yeah, he can throw it in the air... Catch it underneath... Yeah - SHUT THE FUCK UP! "
    Itachi Uchiha
    Madara Uchiha
    Tom the Cat
    Saruman the White
    Klaus and Elijah Mickalson
    Jason Voorhees
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  13. #53
    Warchief Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    2,185
    wouldnt really call him a "villain" per se but he is kind of a jerk to people for pure lols Magic Man form Adventure Time.

    (Smallville) Lex Luthor I like him as a villain but he is a tragic villain, he is his fathers son in every sense of the phrase. Deep down he just wants to be god bros with Clark and have a mother and father that care about him, he just has a chip on his shoulder because of all of his conditioning and hardships he was put through by his father, really a sad character/villain
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

  14. #54
    The Insane Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    19,711
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Lord Tywin Lannister "Explain to me why it is more noble to kill 10,000 men in battle than a dozen at dinner. "
    Because he was my favorite Stark you evil twat!

    *Evil Twat is referring to Tywin, not the person who posted this, just wanted to clear that up.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-10-15 at 04:35 PM.

    i was not crying in the shower
    i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Because he was my favorite Stark you evil twat!
    Noted.


    /10cha
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  16. #56
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,184
    Gruntilda the Witch, seriously who can beat her?
    Hey everyone

  17. #57
    Merely a Setback Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    30,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Gruntilda the Witch, seriously who can beat her?
    No one. We simply just eat her. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE
    #TeamLegion

    Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  18. #58
    Warchief Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    2,185
    Lord Hazanko from Outlaw and his Anten Seven
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-10-15 at 09:30 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

  19. #59
    The Joker, Black Adam, Lot of Superman's Enemies.

  20. #60
    Arthas
    Clyde Shelton (Law abiding citizen)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •