Scaling up Old Dungeons and Raids

I've seen a couple blue posts about scaling up old dungeons and raids and I think if Blizzard chooses to implement it, it would be one of the best long term features they've done. It would have a great impact on the game to be able to complete old dungeons and raids. Below are a list of questions I have and what I'd like to see done, and I'd be curious to hear what you all have to think too or other ideas you may have.

1) What difficulty should be available? I feel if they implement this, it should feel difficulty should be leveled at previous tier. So say ToT is current patch, the old raids difficulties would be HoF difficulty. (please for the love of god don't make it LFR difficulty). I would also be happy if they made it same difficulty as current tier flex difficulty.

2) Should signing up for dungeons and raids be a random match making like LDF/LFR? In my opinion, no. In order to relive that nostalgic feel blizzard is talking about, match making should be like old times similar to how heroic scenarios are done now.

3) What rewards should be given? I feel like in order to make doing old raids attractive especially if guilds are going to commit their time to learning or relearning the fights, they should be awarded with slightly above current tier LFR difficulty gear.

4) What old raid would you most likely want to learn and raid in? I missed a lot of vanilla content so I'd like to do Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. Otherwise I'd want go back redo Ulduar.

I hope y'all are as excited about this possible future feature as I am!

10+ Year Old Account
    1) What difficulty should be available?
    The instance should be scaled up, and we should be scaled to the instance (like CM'S), so they dont have to constantly tweak it. The challenge is the same no matter what at the start of the expansion or at the end.

2) Should signing up for dungeons and raids be a random match making like LDF/LFR?
    Yeah i think so, its convenient and wouldn't have to travel to the instance door.

3) What rewards should be given?
    I think they should reward the same as doing dailies + transmog gear. So you valor cap and you get some cool old transmog gear, maybe a flask and some lesser charms etc.

4) What old raid would you most likely want to learn and raid in?
    can you imagine a LFR version of MC? chaos! I think it should be something that blizzard does to all old raids, but if they are serious about once a month content, this would be a cool way to slowly dribble out new content. Start off on expansion launch with MC & BWL.. then 1 month later release AQ.. then Naxx.. etc and just slowly release more and more.
    Hi

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) I don't think the instance should be scaled up at all - I think we should be scaled down to approximate the original challenge without tampering with the original much at all. It should be roughly the same raid if you solod it as to what you are running with a scaled down group.

2) There has to be a random que system in this day and age, but perhaps the option to run a particular, or to group up with friends to do a scaled run of a particular raid should be available. For raids, it might have to be this way, as he content may have to be too hard for an "lfr" type group to be able to clear. As for dungeons, however, there should definitely always be a random que system, whether you're running a randomly chosen one or a particular(s).

3)Rewards can't be on par with normal end game rewards, or hard-core players would feel forced to run it. It can be an alternative way to get valor, providing it does not provide more valor than running a normal heroic dungeon. The biggest thing it should offer in my opinion though should be cosmetic gear, a special collectable gear set that says you put the work in to run the old content enough to earn a cool set of gear. The gear could of course be used for transmog purposes. There could be some outside random chance of a high level piece of gear, but it must be rare enough to not make it mandatory for anyone to run it.

4) I want them all available, from Molten Core to TK to ICC, and beyond. I want to see a way to run any old raid in a scaled down approximated form should players wish to do so.