Celestial Blessing Cloak Help

AHHHH!

Been trying to kill the Black Prince. I'm good at staying out of stuff, but I keep getting killed by the adds. What can I do? I'm a combat rogue and have iLvl 520 or so. I've gotten him down to about 50%.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I used Leeching poison(really) and shivs were useful.

Stun him when he's using his abilities.
    Stand always behind him.
    Be in the move, do not stand in a one place, you can ever walk from wall to wall on the other side of the room.
    Try to AoE Adds, or at least kill them fast with melee.
    Use Evasion in good moments.
    Watch out the red lava.
    Make a bigger distance between yourself and "camera", you want to see the whole room.

I did him on my second try with Assassination ~512 iLvL.

Quote Originally Posted by wveil1 View Post
    AHHHH!

Been trying to kill the Black Prince. I'm good at staying out of stuff, but I keep getting killed by the adds. What can I do? I'm a combat rogue and have iLvl 520 or so. I've gotten him down to about 50%.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Use shuriken toss mate its a face roll

ST the bloods shadow step to the prince and pew pew

Oh and buy the celestial blessing thing its a bonus also

Quote Originally Posted by tangsour View Post
    Use shuriken toss mate its a face roll

ST the bloods shadow step to the prince and pew pew

Oh and buy the celestial blessing thing its a bonus also
    What Celestial Blassing thing is that?

Take "Dirty Tricks" - free interrrupt every 10sec. Don't kyte his adds - just kill them quickly (use defence cd's if needed). Flask + prepot and blow all damage cd's at the start. When prince run into mid - pool energy to FoK illusions. Keep presure on prince.

Did it with my current build.

Paralytic is a great help somehow, burned down all CDs at start, Burst of Speed + FoK for blobs. Worst part was when he splits into multiple copies, cause i had an unlucky try where i didn't found him (good ol' Feint + Elusiveness anyway is a life saver).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I think I died a couple times and took Shurikens and done.

I noticed when i was doing it, that you had a BIG bonus when you hit hil from behind , with 520 ilvl i just burst the sh*t outta him wwhen he first made the big cleave thing then full kidney still under burst , at the end he was at ~ 8-9% , i just finished him .