That great feeling....

When you kill a double healer comp in 2s as Enh Shaman/Destro lock.

But why is that even allowed? Had I not been able to MSW heal me and my teammate we would have died to that....

You would think bliz would make it impossible for 2 healers to join a game in 2s together.

But you won. So either you far out-skilled them or there was some semblance of balance happening there. I wonder which option you'll pick.

"Had I not been able to use my abilities to do what they were intended for, we would have lost".
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    But you won. So either you far out-skilled them or there was some semblance of balance happening there. I wonder which option you'll pick.

"Had I not been able to use my abilities to do what they were intended for, we would have lost".
    I feel I should second this, the amount of people in this game that cry about things, in PvP, in PvE "If I didn't use X ability I would've died" ..Like seriously? Oh no, you had to use more than your basic rotation to win...

And if they want to join as 2healers I don't see the problem, between the two of you you had enough CC and burst to do the job, and well..you did..so not sure what you're complaining about lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

That great feeling.... When a hunter goes down

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    My first targets always. Then the DKs. I don't even care that it should be healers first, it's a win when a hunter dies.
    Last edited by slime; 2013-09-01 at 07:42 PM.

2s aren't supposed to be balanced.

Looking for new friends. I asked my old friends for ideas on how to serve my landlord since we have tech beef and they weren't helpful at all. PM me. (I'm very serious.)

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    You must not feel this often. =]

- - - Updated - - -

That great feeling when...Release of MoP and I could 1v2 in 2v2 arena as BM Hunter with shale spider + zoo + Lynch Rush. Short lived, but nothing like it.