Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    The only issue with the haste build is that you'd might as well go full haste rather than patching up mastery -and- haste.
    That makes no sense because without mastery haste has a really low value and even haste just doesn't make much of a difference past a certain level (which is even lower thanks to SoB in 5.4)

Quote Originally Posted by shells View Post
    I'd go for: Thok's Tail Tip
    The healing from this trinket is much greater than the focusing crystal. Also, it would be pretty good if you had riposte, strength proc, and got a massive death strike. Plus it would 9% haste,mastery,and crit passive at 2/2 upgrade level for more fluidity with the rune regeneration.
    waitwaitwait are you sure you get any + healing out of it? whenever i read the tooltip it looked for me like it only increases critical healing which dks pretty much never do. i could be wrong but the tooltip is kinda unclear.

what are the BIS trinkets for Blood? Is the front page correct? Sucks that there are no Mastery trinkets this Tier.

We have alot mastery from other items. Stamina trinkets are great for dk too.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    what are the BIS trinkets for Blood? Is the front page correct? Sucks that there are no Mastery trinkets this Tier.
    We get so much mastery from gear that the 2 Stam trinkets will be amazing. If your focus is on survival and pure tanking, go with the survival build. If you want to play Blood DPS as everyone else feels the need to do so, then gear however you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    waitwaitwait are you sure you get any + healing out of it? whenever i read the tooltip it looked for me like it only increases critical healing which dks pretty much never do. i could be wrong but the tooltip is kinda unclear.
    A fellow Blood DK friend of mine got one on their first kill, and she stated that the heal worked for self healing. Minimal but it worked. I'll request a parse from her to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grollix View Post
    A fellow Blood DK friend of mine got one on their first kill, and she stated that the heal worked for self healing. Minimal but it worked. I'll request a parse from her to confirm.
    on WoWHead the spell effects of that trinket say:
    Apply Aura: Mod Amount Healed by Critical Heals % (127), Value: 1%

im 100% sure now that DK heals (aside from MAYBE bloodworm crit proccs) wont be affected by that trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    on WoWHead the spell effects of that trinket say:
    Apply Aura: Mod Amount Healed by Critical Heals % (127), Value: 1%

im 100% sure now that DK heals (aside from MAYBE bloodworm crit proccs) wont be affected by that trinket
    Rune of the Fallen Crusader, Healthstones and Death Coil(with Lichborne) can also crit, i assume they are all affected by the trinket
    And the 9%(hc wf) mastery and haste rating also halp a bit

Still not sure how useful it is going to be

Edit: and Death Siphon, but i think thats even more uncommon than Lichborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Anyone tested Thok trinket ?

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Rune of the Fallen Crusader, Healthstones and Death Coil(with Lichborne) can also crit, i assume they are all affected by the trinket
    And the 9%(hc wf) mastery and haste rating also halp a bit

Still not sure how useful it is going to be

Edit: and Death Siphon, but i think thats even more uncommon than Lichborne
    deathcoil critheals with lichborne + vengeance are 100% heals anyway so a 9% buff is pointless.
    and deathsiphon heals cant crit. the dmg can crit but that will just make your received heal higher it still doesnt crit.
    anyway even if all of those were affected it doesnt make even the slightliest difference

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    Anyone tested Thok trinket ?
    I've just picked it up in Normal tonight, fully upgraded it (so get the 8% with 12,671 Strength proc) and it doesn't seemed to have particularly changed my character. The proc is actually, really not that often at all, which didn't impress me. Looking towards the crit healing? Well...to the amount of times we actually crit with a heal? It hasn't changed anything that I have noticed anyway. I heal normally with a 5stack DS for 131611 whilst smashing dummy's, with or without the trinket. Waiting for a crit is just too painstaking to then compare.

I was previously running the pure mastery trinket (and dodge use) from the timeless isle, in which I haven't seen a massive difference, I've lost just over 9% mastery equipping it (now at 211% ub), gained 260 haste rating (3440 to 3700, 0.62% ub, 0.04s Rune Speed), a tasty proc (when it does actually proc) and don't forget that whole 5 spirit!!
    Lets just say my healers haven't turned and said "you've just got super squishy" or "you're so much easier to heal".

I like the idea of keeping this on, even if another pure stam actually drops. I'm currently sitting on 940.1k life ub, not really stacked stamina (just messing with a few gems) and so am 1.0-1.1M life raid buffed. I don't think 2 stam trinkets is going to be anything close to beneficial. But that's just me.

Basically I think trinkets this patch really are nothing special. Be independent, use your own head and just use what you want.