Lvl 90 raid-solo, whats your experiences?

So, i recently decided to solo MsV on my 536 itemlvled protpally.

So far, i managed to clear first-boss trash, and to get Stoneguards to 45% before hitting enrage.

I only had about 140k dps as the vengeance was so low.

Havn't tried to solo any other lvl 90 Raids yet.

What about YOU?

Edit: Only post if you did the solo on a lvl 90 Character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could not clear trash and tank it all, more vengeance stacks
    The current cap is lvl 90 and you can't enter the raid being lower than 90? I dunno..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Or you could not clear trash and tank it all, more vengeance stacks
    The current cap is lvl 90 and you can't enter the raid being lower than 90? I dunno..
    The trash hurts more than the actual boss ;P

Deleted
    Lvl 80 pally tanks say hi ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Lvl 80 pally tanks say hi ;D
    So you can do level 90 raids with level 80? Do tell how op you are.

So you can do level 90 raids with level 80? Do tell how op you are.
    Lvl 80s have been in and cleared a few msv bosses, potentially could of done heroic modes too. The way it was done was fix;d but lvl 80s can still enter the raid .

The only lvl 90 things that have been done i believe are stone guards N/HC and Sha of fear. Did stoneguards on my paladin but Feng results in quite a challenge to beat enrage as prot pally.

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Lvl 80s have been in and cleared a few msv bosses, potentially could of done heroic modes too. The way it was done was fix;d but lvl 80s can still enter the raid .

The only lvl 90 things that have been done i believe are stone guards N/HC and Sha of fear. Did stoneguards on my paladin but Feng results in quite a challenge to beat enrage as prot pally.
    You need around 230k dps to solo Stoneguards, and you did this as a protpal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    You need around 230k dps to solo Stoneguards, and you did this as a protpal?
    Go to youtube and search for "Prot Pala solo Stone Guards" - there are 3 or 4 vids of palas doing it.

Deleted
    Does galleon count?

Deleted
    You don't even need to beat the enrage on stone guards. I done it 5 minutes ago and they enraged at 18% or so (no amethyst pools this week so vengeance is lacking a bit), just used Holy Avenger + GoAK, bubbled when GoAK expired and held the bubble until the overloads, cancel bubble after overloads and combo glyphed DP and AD and the boss dies before they expire. Really stone guards hits for so little that tanking through the enrage with cooldowns like that is pretty straight forward.

Don't forget to stay in aoe when the corresponding dog is active, it's a lot of Vengeance while taking almost no extra damage.

Deleted
    What's with the pally soloing primordius? I haven't heard much about this. Is this still a thing or did it get fixed?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's with the pally soloing primordius? I haven't heard much about this. Is this still a thing or did it get fixed?

Keep in mind that the pally in question was on an Asian server, where normal mode raids are tuned significantly lower than on Western servers. Despite this, I'm pretty sure Primordius is doable on Western servers by paladins with 550 gear. It's a gimmick fight - it just so happens that those gimmicks favor Paladins.

It won't be possible in 5.4 though, definitely not.

A few guildies and I managed to 5-man stone guards 25 man, 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...rd/?s=85&e=434
    Last edited by Fr3nzy; 2013-08-31 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Keep in mind that the pally in question was on an Asian server, where normal mode raids are tuned significantly lower than on Western servers. Despite this, I'm pretty sure Primordius is doable on Western servers by paladins with 550 gear. It's a gimmick fight - it just so happens that those gimmicks favor Paladins.

It won't be possible in 5.4 though, definitely not.
    Asian servers are significantly lower tuned than Western servers? What? If I'm not wrong, their 10m difficulty is easier than their 25m difficulty but is balanced out by the fact that their 25m gives higher ilvl loot. I have never heard about any discussion that Asian raids are easier than their counterparts on Western servers.

Unless you have a source to back up your claims that Asian server raids are "significantly" lower tuned than Western raids?

This link clearly shows Asian 25m being harder than Western 25m: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hanges-in-Asia

So where exactly did you get your info that Asian raids are lower tuned?
    Last edited by Mirri; 2013-08-31 at 08:26 AM.
    Mew!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Because people can get higher ilvl gear in 25 man and then go into 10 man with more gear than is possible for us. Only 25 man bosses area scaled up those 8%. I don't believe that the pally in question did this however.
    Still a thing, is completely unrelated to the asian ilvl
    He wasn't even close to BiS, correct?

EDIT: Found a post on the official forums explaining exactly how he did it. Very interesting.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Asian servers are significantly lower tuned than Western servers? What? If I'm not wrong, their 10m difficulty is easier than their 25m difficulty but is balanced out by the fact that their 25m gives higher ilvl loot. I have never heard about any discussion that Asian raids are easier than their counterparts on Western servers.

I was talking about 10N difficulty here, as that's obviously what this solo was done in. The paladin in question had a 539 ilevel.

EDIT: Found a post on the official forums explaining exactly how he did it. Very interesting.
    Link, please?
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2013-09-02 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Link, please?
    Google: "Paladin solo primordius".
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7859947016

Deleted
    Should point out that prot pallys can solo Galleon as well, just finished it doing an hour or so ago with mine.