Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think the three biggest things I'd want you to take away from my suggestions are:

1. If you can figure out a way to 2 heal the fight without dying in phase 1, do it. Disc Priests are great for this, but I realize your Disc Priest is actually MS Shadow, which makes it a bit more complicated. It will take excellent tank coordination to make 2 healing P1 with a MW Monk + RDruid feasible, you have to reveal as many adds as possible and minimize the amount of burst damage players take.
    2. Use Bloodlust in P2 and try to get Suen as low as possible. If you can get Suen low enough to where you only have to survive 1-2 Tidal Forces before Suen is dead in P3, it'll make the kill a lot easier to pull off.
    3. You really, really need to figure out why you're having threat issues with your Prot Paladin. Having a tank die to threat issues in P2 is just awful. Either use Hand of Salvation or just stop hitting the boss for a few seconds when you're trying to drop threat.

Edit: If you really wanted to, after your Prot Paladin taunts in P2 use Heart of the Wild Tranquility. No way you're going to pull threat back if you're doing that :P
    Last edited by Lothrik; 2013-08-30 at 11:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will take excellent tank coordination to make 2 healing P1 with a MW Monk + RDruid feasible, you have to reveal as many adds as possible and minimize the amount of burst damage players take.
    That is the problem even with 3 healing. Specially if the spirits are located far apart with the fog shit in between. To reveal enough.
    Here are the logs when we 2 healed with mw+resto = http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...?s=6516&e=6974 (the longest attempt). On that one hunter (Sacai) was doing all the constellations. I did the dragging and just DPSing where I could <- so more DPS on actual target.

3. You really, really need to figure out why you're having threat issues with your Prot Paladin
    On top of me being careless, which I will fix on next time (it'll be probably like Jin'rokh, where at start I had to watch my damage, but later the paladin figured out the right moments to taunt even when I had aggro and shouldn't be tanking). It could be the bleeds I have put up when my RoR has just proced, giving me 113%+ crit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I would say is that threat is not THAT sensitive, and paladin damage is currently in a great place (i.e. it's good enough that it's taking a smack with the nerf bat in 5.4). Based on this, I would suggest that your paladin tank is doing something fundamentally wrong, or you outgear them by a significant amount.

If you're having threat problems yourself as a bear tank, I wouldn't recommend cat dash or displacer beast; dropping into cat form instantly dumps all of your vengeance. You should never backpeddle as a tank (or, anything really) but side-strafe so you move at full speed but can still attack.

I would strongly recommend two healing. It's not a hard healing fight except in phase 3, and your DPS should be sufficient that you frankly barely see it. Suen should be almost dead by the time you get there - BL in P2 is a good idea to facilitate this. The vast amount of the damage in P1 that your healers were struggling with can be, to some extent, avoided. Remember to spread the raid, and try to avoid the spirits becoming too numerous.

On that note, you don't need to optimise the spirits too much, just pick a cluster and reveal as best you can. Picking out 3-5 on 10 man is perfectly acceptable.

Either one of the hunters or the shaman should be doing the painting. Preferably the lower DPS hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Can you please elaborate why?
    hes not in his healing gear now but when he was he was missing gems, and enchants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks ppl. A "very" clean kill ^^ 6/13

Both drawings fucked up .... DPS dead... yes