2) Agreed. I don't like it and so I don't play randoms, but rather I play RBGS or Arenas. Besides, equating random BGs with PvP is unfortunate.
3) Tanks can be still viable in very specific situations in RBGs i.e., Flag Carriers. If you want tanks in random BGs, well you also need people to coordinate with, which we all know will not happen.
4) Agreed, although I particularly do not care.
5) PvP progression does exist, in the form of personal rating. #1 BABY!!!
6) If either team can do it, it's not an exploit.
7) They are a bit much, in terms of how many are under the banner of instants.
8) Huh? you mean balance? Which, in MOP, PvP balance is the best it's ever been.