Survival Hunter question!

Hey Hunters!

Finally getting around to making the 85-90 stretch on my Hunter, bit late in the game, but I don't really intend to raid with him, I just like the Hunter class, and every now and then I like a change of pace.

My question is, I know recently there has been a lot of changes regarding Dame over Time effects in general, so during Lock and Load procs do you Hunters go all out with Explosive Shot? Or is it Explosive Shot > Cobra Shot > Explosive Shot > Cobra Shot > Explosive Shot?

Deleted
    When L&L procs you can just shoot all 3 Explosive Shots back to back the damage that is left for the previous tick will be added to then new DoT. Which is the same way Ignite works.

Deleted
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Meraned View Post
    When L&L procs you can just shoot all 3 Explosive Shots back to back the damage that is left for the previous tick will be added to then new DoT. Which is the same way Ignite works.
    During a Renataki proc, you shouldn't chain the LnL procs because the new explosive shots that add to the existing dot on the target won't benefit from the new renataki ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    During a Renataki proc, you shouldn't chain the LnL procs because the new explosive shots that add to the existing dot on the target won't benefit from the new renataki ticks.
    Stop spreading misinformation. Of course it benefits, the old ES DoT that has say 5 stacks of Renataki gets added to the new ES DoT that is at 6 stacks. That's how Ignite works; Old Dot + New application = New DoT

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    1) You're wrong.

2) Even if you were right, I don't think delaying Explosive shot would be a dps gain. You would still be under the effect of some portion of the trinket buff.