Deleted

Is it time for 10289 haste?

I have now 26,44% 10779 crit and 14,11 5996 haste.
    Is it time to get 10289 haste cap instead?

No.

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    No.

I took the numbers from the armory . so it's no raidbuffs . when I read someone thread about it , I thought it was when you had 15,000 in crit and haste . When to do?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santassa View Post
    I took the numbers from the armory . so it's no raidbuffs . when I read someone thread about it , I thought it was when you had 15,000 in crit and haste . When to do?
    I think he's messing with you. There is no way that 123456 is anything other then a made up number.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I think he's messing with you. There is no way that 123456 is anything other then a made up number.
    Haha that i get but wounder why

Quote Originally Posted by Santassa View Post
    Haha that i get but wounder why
    He wrote 123456 because just "no" would not be enough characters to post. It's like people going "10char".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    He wrote 123456 because just "no" would not be enough characters to post. It's like people going "10char".

Haha ok i wounder to why not switsh to 10289 haste cap.

Don't switch because it's not a necessity. Stack crit out your ass. The breakpoint is for heroic raiding gear primarily. It can be hit with a lower ilvl while keeping a safe amount of crit, but just don't worry about it.
    <27% crit and >10k rating means you have low int, i.e. I assume your gear is lacking (if it's not already apparent by lack of secondary stats)

Going for the breakpoint is big only when the stats are all almost there. i.e. if I reforge to pure crit for the 5k breakpoint, I will still end up with practically the exact same reforge I have now. Even though it's optimized around the 5k breakpoint, I'd still reach 10289 haste (because it is weighed stronger than mastery until 1s GCD @10293 or so)
    Last edited by boomkinhero; 2013-08-30 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    Ok. To bad i only have ilvl 517. But always fun to do moore dps heres is ma armory and see all Santassasju on burning hand

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for My poor english

more dps for you is stacking crit after the 5k breakpoint

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    more dps for you is stacking crit after the 5k breakpoint
    Thanx for helping can you link you armory so i can look?

It really bugs me that people talk about and consider having 5000 crit and 10.3k haste as being viable. IMO unless you're 540+ don't do it.

525 to 530 ilvl, around those gear levels you can comfortably get the next haste cap without hurting your crit rating. Let it come naturally.

Definately rounding it over the 10350 if you're going for that cap, that numbers definately worth it if you have the meta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    It really bugs me that people talk about and consider having 5000 crit and 10.3k haste as being viable. IMO unless you're 540+ don't do it.
    525 ilvl (depending on itemization can be worth it aswell)
    Don't bring up random numbers in terms of gear. Allot of it depends on your itemization, and mostly for me. Getting the 10.2k haste breakpoint together with my Meta gem boosted my dps in ways you can't imagine.

540+ is way too late, by then he should stick at 8k haste reforged away from it, possibly with 18% hit or more due to excessive spirit.

From 525 onwards you can opt to go for it, best way still to see if it's a DPS increase is using wrathcalcs to determine said changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    There have been some questionable recommendations in the past as well for people to drop that much crit for a breakpoint. Too much fascination with breakpoints overall on this forum. It's much more important to understand what crit, haste, and mastery do for you as a balance druid, and gear appropriately for progress. In most scenarios this means full crit rating. Haste BPs are simply an added plus and something you should be aware of if you're gear naturally puts you close.

TLDR: No, you are sacrificing too much crit, especially if you are working on heroic bosses.

Deleted
    If you can retain 5k crit, it is worth it.