Thread: Second Wind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    if you 1v1 a (good) geared prot warr, he will get the best of you. Maybe that's what happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    I respectfully disagree. In any case, feedback from the PTR seems to be that warriors will actually be one of the top melee classes in 5.4 and will easily have R1 capable comps. TSG will be one of the best comps of 5.4
    Just band-aid and quality of life stuff on PTR, need expansion rehaul already...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    This argument is so over done.

Seriously if you can't do 8k DPS then just stop.

A pet + Kill command can kill a warrior through second wind.
    Lol no1 wants to hear about op shit hunters. We talking here about honest working classes and no faceroll heroes who even abuse pets as addition to their godmode lol skills.

Back to the topic, in arena when you are left 1v1 against a warrior and he is smart, then 2nd wind can be rly op! He will just hit you a few times in a stun then run and hug some pillar, then repeat. Seen full hp ppl die to warriors on 1v1 when it seemed an obvious win.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got to admit, it's a pretty lame ability.

Automatic, consumes no resources, last indefinitely as long as the conditions that proc it persist.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Lol no1 wants to hear about op shit hunters. We talking here about honest working classes and no faceroll heroes who even abuse pets as addition to their godmode lol skills.

Back to the topic, in arena when you are left 1v1 against a warrior and he is smart, then 2nd wind can be rly op! He will just hit you a few times in a stun then run and hug some pillar, then repeat. Seen full hp ppl die to warriors on 1v1 when it seemed an obvious win.
    That's not OP by any margin. That is a textbook case of outplaying someone.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Got to admit, it's a pretty lame ability.

Automatic, consumes no resources, last indefinitely as long as the conditions that proc it persist.
    That's the problem I have with it, I don't believe there should ever be something so automatic in the game that works like that.

Maybe OP is talking about ptr?

Second wind is bugged on PTR and does insane healing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that was already mentioned.

I believe the responses, summed up, thus far are;
    • It's too strong! I can't DPS through it with all my CDs up, although I am wearing half Greens.
    • It's quite crap. My pet killed a warrior LOL
    • Learn other classes abilities womg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I've yet to see any 90 Warrior that only had ~95K total health, especially in Arena.
    Ok, except the OP clearly says the warrior had 30k health. So he had to do 30k damage, or 38k damage 1s later, or 46k damage 1s after that.

What class is there without an instant that does 30k+ or with a cast that is 2s or less that does 50k+?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Indeed, it would be easier for Mike Tyson to perform auto-fellatio than it is to hit 2000k+ rating in arena with a Warrior nowadays.
    I don't think anyone has ever hit 2 million rating...

The only "problem" with second wind when 1v1 is when either; both players have very low ilvls or warrior has alot higher ilvl than the other. seems like dmg scales ALOT with gear, you probably does 5x dmg in pvp when fully geared than you do when you're in your starter gear. while you might almost double your hp when fully geared from your starter gear. so, second wind is good at low ilvl because ppl does very little dmg, while SW heals fore quite a bit. but then when ppl are geared they do so much more dmg than SW heals. so i'm guessing, by the time this complaint was posted, that the OP was very much undergeared and therefore could not out dps second wind. wich every1 else can since most ppl other than OP is in full tyrannical by now.

TL;DR second wind is only good in low ilvl fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second Wind doesnt fuction when stunned. What class are you playing? SPriest? Any other class is capable of downing a warrior 1v1 even with second wind- time burst CDs with a stun, or just heavy burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Second Wind doesnt fuction when stunned. What class are you playing? SPriest? Any other class is capable of downing a warrior 1v1 even with second wind- time burst CDs with a stun, or just heavy burst.
    i'm actually pretty sure they reverted this after the previous nerf to battle fatigue