Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Might be a dumb question...

Why do you need so much of information clutter when you could just say something on Vent / Mumble? Any one who raids seriously will have a speaker and/or mic. Of course with pugs either option may not matter depending how good of a group it is.

Well, personally i would of course use my own addon

Vocal Raid Assistant

It gives a good overview of what cooldowns are used without having to rely on visual information - Though it also supports tracking of cooldowns, plus uptime of both defensive and offensive buffs!

Anyone into raiding should check it out!
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Recount and Skada were mentioned here quite often. I'd like to add Details!.
    Its definitely worth a look.
    I second this. Details is much more helpful than either Recount or Skada.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrak View Post
    Well, personally i would of course use my own addon

Vocal Raid Assistant
    I use VRA and it's nice, though I'm using it as a tank (I'm not a raid leader nor an officer). It's really good to have some notifications visually and some vocally, since screen can get pretty cluttered if everything's in bars or buttons. I also prefer VRA because it actually says those abilities out loud in english rather than having 5 different bell or whistle sounds for different scenarios.

We are currently looking for a loot council addon (but no egpg/dkp stuff), does anyone have any recommendations? Difficult to try different ones properly because you need others to have the addon installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggan View Post
    So far i allready have hermes/raidslackcheck/ora3. I heard there is an addon that is better than DBM for raid leads, I remember using Dues Vox as a raider in WotLK, but cant remember this "new one".
    Voice Encounter Modules may be the one you are talking about. It literally tells you stuff out loud, instead of having bars....not sure it's up to date yet, but if so, it's nice