Deleted

I'm looking for a Balanced EU server!

Hello! Dunno if this is the right place to post it but anyway!

As i said, i'm about to reroll char i think...I'm going to roll a Warrior..A horde one! And i'm looking for a server where the balance is good between Horde & Alliance. Atm i'm playing on Frostmane, which is a 98% Alliance server only, and it sucks! So..What do you guys think is the best server to roll atm?

It must not be a full Server, nor a empty with fucked up AH market etc.
    It should be a good battlegroup for both PvE (LFR,Scen etc) and BG's.
    And yes, a PvP Server!

So if someone out there haveing an eye on the server status, please..tell me!

Peace!

Deleted
    http://wow.realmpop.com/eu-ragnaros.html

I believe Ragnaros EU is among the most balanced of the PvP servers in the EU, however it does have more Horde than Alliance members, even though there's plenty of Alliance around as well, you will still for the most part see Horde in the world. It's the reason my guild moved here, plenty of people, yet not so much that the server is full and has queue times, and well populated on both sides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    http://wow.realmpop.com/eu-ragnaros.html

I believe Ragnaros EU is among the most balanced of the PvP servers in the EU, however it does have more Horde than Alliance members, even though there's plenty of Alliance around as well, you will still for the most part see Horde in the world. It's the reason my guild moved here, plenty of people, yet not so much that the server is full and has queue times, and well populated on both sides.
    Thanks man! Rangaros it is! See you there!

Or wait for connected realms I'm bailing from Ravencrest when connected realms are out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne