Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's me in 1 year :P I'll try enrolling in some campus sports activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a hobby that involves getting out. Or take a class on something non-academic / fun. You'll meet some people, do something fun, and get out of the house.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    Well, it's more like I'm bored of constantly being on the computer. I want to like mix it up a bit maybe.
    I didn't even know there were clubs, I've heard other countries have them but I don't know if Sweden does.
    Of course we do, including faculty specific bars, at least here. Then you got all the stuff that isn't related to the Universities.

Here are some that I've been part of in one way or another over the 4.5 years I've been to Uni. Almost done now, but I'd deffo recommand you to get involved in your Uni. It can be great fun and you WILL make friends.

Börsgruppen
    Börsgruppen is the School's finance club, which since 1989 has worked to promote and protect the financial interest that exists among school students.

DJ Team Götes
    Götes, the faculties own DJ association, spinning records at the faculty pubs and elsewhere in the city.

Handels Extreme Sports
    Handels Extreme Sports is the organization for those of you who want to get more adrenaline than a day in the economic library can offer.

Trade Venture Capitalists
    Trade Venture capitalists is a section that will bring together people with megalomania for pleasant gatherings with backslapping, conspiring and protests against bad manners.

Sexet
    This pub is run by those who are best at partying, Sexmästeriet. A sexmästerist is a person who knows the good life and want to get more out of their time studying. While being a sexmästerist you meet an awful lot of people, networks who make lifelong friends and generally just have terribly nice time.

Most universities got TONS. Something should suite your interests
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-08-30 at 11:26 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...