Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rushing Jade Wind gets a pretty large damage buff, my brewmaster likes it

Deleted
    Finally the patch to make sure, warlocks are dominating once again.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2013-08-30 at 10:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I tend to wonder that if Blizzard anymore isn't just randomly making numbers up rather than looking through the data and player concerns.

Deleted
    Well you just need a big community to get buffs over the top. Works.

Um, might want to put that HB buff back to what it was. Dk's are horrible on live and aren't much better on the ptr. We need MORE buffs. Sick of being at the bottom.

Thanks for the Howling Blast nerf Blizzard, I would hate to have dual wield Frost become viable again

Sadly ROF will still be a dmh increase. This time you just don't get any embers from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Um, might want to put that HB buff back to what it was. Dk's are horrible on live and aren't much better on the ptr. We need MORE buffs. Sick of being at the bottom.
    if your near the bottom on ptr your bad... ptr dk's are top by miles, this 'nerf' is sub 100 damage... it makes 0 difference, certainly wont knock you from top spot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aven Reddins View Post
    It is probably needed in PvE, but idk how to feel about the chaos bolt buff in pvp. Sometimes they hit me for like 90k and other times they hit for 190k, both with dark soul up. It is too irregular.
    That probably has something to do with the PvE trinket. CB damage is based on crit rating and it gives, what, like 100% chance to crit?
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    well thanks for ignoring rets blizz, this means I have more time to play ff14 when im on the bench.
    Ret Paladins shouldn't be benched at all, that must be you as a player not the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    well thanks for ignoring rets blizz, this means I have more time to play ff14 when im on the bench.
    No class/spec is not in anyway that bad to be benched. You must be a bad player no offense. I hear rets have one of the best bursts right now.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    No class/spec is not in anyway that bad to be benched. You must be a bad player no offense. I hear rets have one of the best bursts right now.
    Which is fine in PvP and crap for PvE.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

Deleted
    Yeah, that's the right way Blizzard! Buff the most insane OP class even more and Nerf the bottom DPS more and more! Go Go! You go this! Hey! warlocks need another 143253248752387456532% Buff and DKs seriously need another Nerf, that bottom DPS is too insane for this game! Nerf 'em! Nerf!

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Yeah, that's the right way Blizzard! Buff the most insane OP class even more and Nerf the bottom DPS more and more! Go Go! You go this! Hey! warlocks need another 143253248752387456532% Buff and DKs seriously need another Nerf, that bottom DPS is too insane for this game! Nerf 'em! Nerf!
    Warlocks are not getting buffed lol. 15% to Chaos Bolt is hardly anything, and KJC is getting nerfed so it only works with filler spells, and Mannoroth's Fury is being put on a CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Rofl are you actually implying DKS are at a bad state? Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Thanks for the Howling Blast nerf Blizzard, I would hate to have dual wield Frost become viable again
    They nerfed Howling Blast by about 100 points of damage. That would definitely break frost. Yep.

Long time still until we see final changes. These are just minor bullshit adjustments that they came up with using a potato calculator. Ah man the beauty of developers.

15% more damage to chaos bolt - are you f***ing kidding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coblade14 View Post
    They nerfed Howling Blast by about 100 points of damage. That would definitely break frost. Yep.
    Also, it is still buffed from live. People need to fucking shut up and read the fucking PTR patch notes, not the datamined changes between builds.

Stop jerking warlocks around! its not funny anymore!!!