Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious why your guild isn't providing enchants for your gear?
    IS the GM selling the sha crystals and other ench mats instead of making scrolls out of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    Just buy it, its cheap and easy
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Q: How does a Tauren make 50,000g
    A: Give them 100,000g and wait a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    How much you make from a Spot highly depends on the time you farm, how good you and your Class are at farming etc. For Example, farming turtles at Launch of Pandaland and turn their Meat into Ironpaw tokens was very profitable. Doing so now where a lot of Ironpaw tokens are in the game already, and when the Turtles and their meat was nerfed, won't give you too big of a profit.
    Another Example were the strong Bracer Enchants: At the beginning of the Expansion, only very few Enchanters did all the Dailies to get Enchanting Recipe reputation every day, and of those only a few bought Hozen Piece pipe for additional reputation. How few you ask? Of the 120 000People of our Server, only two offered Bracer Enchants. They made over 6000Gold profit with a single Enchant, although they propably spent over 50 000Gold for each Hozen piece pipe.
    Nowadays the very same Enchants only make one or two hundred Gold profit if you sell them.

What's interesting is the Gold inflation that happens at Expansion's launch which increases both Gold earned and Gold spent, so for Example Mining at Launchday could also net you 40 000Gold per Hour but Darkmoon Trinkets costed over 100 000Gold. Today Mining gives you maybe 2,5-3000Gold per Hour and you can buy Darkmoon Trinkets for 6-8,500Gold so the People of Launchday could not necessarily afford more Stuff than the people of today.

About how to get Gold: The basic Gold is generated from Questing and killing Mobs, about 400-700g per Hour on max Level. Generating more Gold is not possible: Blizzard reduced Gold drops of all Bosses and Mobs when introducing AoE loot. And the majority of players never reach max Level so an average Player earns maybe ~~200g per Hour or even less. The only way to earn more Gold is extract it from other players. Some tips have been listed here, most boil down to : Farm the Profession ingredients currently in demand most and/or use Professions to create stuff that sells for more than the ingredients cost.

To get even more gold than that, one must be pretty clever and use strategies that as few others as possible thought of. The strategies are shared with few people because the more know of it, the less is earned. Many times, they are also bleak, unethical, or un-fun in many ways. So if you want to be a Millionaire like me for example, then be prepared to be bored and sad a lot, and to live with the guilty conscience of having made others poor

This made me level my professions to max and go farm some golden lotus to sell.

Made 10k an hour.

Not complaining no more.

Thanks man

15+ Year Old Account
    As a tailor with potions of treasure finding and AOEs, you can make hell of a lot gold by farming the fast respawn troggs in Deepholm, where the troggs fall down continuously. Verlok strand or something similar. Loads of embersilk and tiny treasure chests. See the price of embersilk bags too, might be a good idea to turn the cloth into them. If they're not that expensive, then you can turn them into greenies instead. Hypnotic dust is always valuable.

Alternatively you can farm the instant respawn vrykuls in icecrown next to the dk place for frostweave cloth, if a stack sells for more than 50g. Both make about 2-3k per hour if you put the cloth into use and have tailoring.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    I'm curious why your guild isn't providing enchants for your gear?
    IS the GM selling the sha crystals and other ench mats instead of making scrolls out of them?
    how do you think he got his gold? LELELE

srsly tho your gm is a fucking liar at best that was 5k an hr...it was nerfed to the ground so him makeing 50k an hour is him botting 5 accounts id bet

best form of money makeing is gathering pre xpac information between september 25th-november 29th 2012 i made ATLEAST 900k doing darkmoon trinkets

youre on illidan along with me....every thing sells it isnt too hard....hell come 5.4 ill be makeing bank just off my lil sunsong ranch pumpkins sell for like 2g......16plots x 5 per pick thats 160g a day minimum planting all 16 seeds will cost 2g08s......1 pumpkin pays for the seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    As a tailor with potions of treasure finding and AOEs, you can make hell of a lot gold by farming the fast respawn troggs in Deepholm, where the troggs fall down continuously. Verlok strand or something similar.
    this has been enrfed recently they dont respawn as fast and in 5.4 theyre gunna drop nothing worth farming
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    this has been enrfed recently they dont respawn as fast and in 5.4 theyre gunna drop nothing worth farming
    How recently? I farmed them last week and it was still the second best spot to get the loot 300k gold achievement. Very fast respawns, but not instant. I thought the trogg spot that got nerfed was where they are fighting dwarves.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

50k an hour farming turtles is an outright lie.

You can make 50k through professions, playing the AH, etc. But not per hour, at least not reliably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I made 50k gold in 5 minutes once. Killed Darkmoon faire bunny, won bunny some crazy chick begged me for it and gave me 50k xD

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    How recently? I farmed them last week and it was still the second best spot to get the loot 300k gold achievement. Very fast respawns, but not instant. I thought the trogg spot that got nerfed was where they are fighting dwarves.

on the illidan battle group theres usually a ton of people there went there like 2-3 weeks ago was 1 warlock farming the main teir and it took a while for them to respawn....not like they used to be thats for sure but im pritty sure theres a bl;ue post about them dropping dick in 5.4

Stone Trogg Berserker now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
    Stone Trogg Geomancer now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/101..._20-28_08_2013

sad day...that 11k embersilk i gots gunna be worth sooo much xD

about time tho....this place has lived since the start of cata....end of cata it got huge turtles were nerfed ina few months same for the bugs in dread wastes lol
    Last edited by Obby; 2013-09-02 at 06:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I made 50k gold in 5 minutes once. Killed Darkmoon faire bunny, won bunny some crazy chick begged me for it and gave me 50k xD
    You got jipped, that bunny is worth way more than that lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can make some gold from doing farmville. For me, 1 character makes about 500 gold every day if done right.
    If you have leatherworkers, you can plant songbells and get motes of harmony, which are used to make leg armors. You can get the magnificent leather required for the armor with the daily CD (20 exotic leather->magnificent hide).
    If you don't have leatherworkers, you can plant enigma seeds. Then either sell golden lotus or make flasks/potions from them (flasks/potions require an alchemist, obviously).

If you have enough alts, you can eventually make 5k gold/day with minimal effort.

Use auction house. People pay high money even for stupidest things.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    in cataclysm when i actually played the game consistently i got up to 110k gold in about 2 weeks at the start of the firelands patch. i just raged my way to exalted, bought the weapon patterns and made them before anyone else could. also, jewelcrafting was a huge gold get in cata, but nowadays everyone and their mother is usually JC, so that may not be too good anymore... unless you're on a fairly new server
    At the start of 4.2 I soloed firelands trash which granted me 100k gold per day and even more if lucky. Good times before that got fixed xD

without even trying.

Deleted
    Spending less than you earn. That should get you there sooner or later.

I made 11k gold today although it be a bit jerkish but to sell random armor weapons and battle pets from the AH for inder 20 gold then wrap them and yell something like WTS Myserty box 50g each. Chance at pets armor weapons and mounts! Etc. but yeah i went from 4k to 16k so a little more then 11k but yes this works.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

are you lucky? cuz ive taken 300k gold from my guild gambling lol

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got all my money just by playing the game normally. I pick up all grey items and vendor them, I put anything I don't want on AH and, most importantly, I buy as little as possible from the AH. If I want something, I make it myself.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

The game is 90% daily quests at this point, and you're asking how to make money?