Hey guys. Just got super news about the next expansion from a super reliable source that accurately predicted the expansions previously. Thought you'd find it interesting.
World of Warcraft: Rage of Sargeras
- Level 90-95
- The Legion begin an invasion of Azeroth, the main villain is Kil'Jaden, who is leading Sargeras frontal assault.
- New character models on release for everyone except Cataclysm races and Pandaren.
- The starting zones are the primary areas attacked by the Legion, including Orgrimmar, Stormwind and Blasted Lands. Zones will be phased for level 90 players.
- After the first level, you join a combined expedition force through the altered Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands.
- Flying is disabled in the new continent and can be bought at level 95.
- An upgrade to Outland, bringing the quests and content up to date.
- Alleria and Turalyon return from parts unknown, leading the High Elves into the Alliance. Turalyon takes his place as the High Commander of the Alliance. Stromgarde becomes capital of the High Elves, Thoradin's Wall becomes an Alliance Bastion.
- Gar'mak, son of the Ogre Hero Dentarg departs for Azeroth after being located by Rexxar, leading the Ogres into the Horde. Rexxar takes place as Warchief's advisor. Swamp of Sorrows becomes Horde territory.
- Saurfang the Elder becomes Warchief of the Horde.
- Illidan returns, training Demon Hunters, the next Hero Class for World of Warcraft that starts at level 80.
- Minor Glyphs expanded, you can now have 9 glyphs and many alter spells and abilities in cooler ways.
- Epic Class Quests at maximum level, that awards a Greater Glyph, adding a unique and otherwise unobtainable Glyph that transforms your abilities in a similar fashion as Green Fire for Warlocks.
- Player Housing at the capital cities. The housing acts a little like 'Sunsong Ranch' and let's players grow items in a similar fashion. You can upgrade the house by doing quests.
- Stormwind and Orgrimmar 90-91: Warlocks that owe allegiance to the Legion have summoned demon portals in the capital cities, combined with a reign of Infernals from the sky. You join your faction as you fight frantically to beat the Legion back.
- Blasted Lands 91-92: The Horde and Alliance bastions in the area have been wiped out and the Legion have fortified their position. You join with the army in the Swamp of Sorrows and charge in, forming a foothold and eventually taking the Blasted Lands.
- Shattered Lands 92-93: Houses the Legion's Dark Portal. The region is barren and lifeless. It has the signs of constant conflict, broken war machines and bastions litter the landscape. The Alliance and Horde have fortified the Dark Portal's entrance.
- Forsaken Haven 93-94: A once beautiful landscape that is a shadow of it's former self. A scar of fire stretches through this land from The Burning Citadel to The Dark Portal. Parts of this zone are still beautiful, as the Legion has had little interest in the surroundings and it merely serves as a marching path.
- Plains of Narath 94-95: The Burning Citadel resides in this region. The skies and land take on a sickening green tint as the Legion's magic has defiled this region. It is barren and fire spews from the broken land. The combined forces of Azeroth work to undermine the defences of The Burning Citadel in this region.
- Worldbreaker Stronghold - The Legion's base of operations based on the ruins of Nethergarde Keep, lair of Doomlord Kazzak.
- The Wrathforge - Bastion of the Legion where they construct their machines and weapons of war. Residesin the Shattered Lands.
- Ruins of Be'lashir - The Legion infest the ruins that reside at the heart of the Forsaken Haven, their marching path cutting through the centre.
- The Lost Depths - A series of caverns that stretch throughout the Plains of Narath, home to feral and unbound demons and the corrupted and broken beasts of the land.
- Bastion of Rak'narak - At the eastern end of The Burning Citadel, this houses many demon portals that constantly stream in reinforcements.
- The Broken Front - The battlefield outside of the Burning Citadel. Players move between fronts and defeat the commanders.
- The Engine of Fear - The magical barriers surrounding the Burning Citadel where controled by the mana engine inside.
- The Burning Citadel - Lair of Kil'Jaden and last bastion of the Legion's main assault.
- Defence of Stromgarde - The Forsaken begin an assault on Thoradin's Wall and Stromgarde. Horde players turned into High Elves.
- Dalaran's Downfall - The Sunreavers and Blood Elves assault Dalaran. Alliance players turned into Blood Elves.
- Reign of Chaos - The Legion begin a second assault on the faction's capital cities.
- Light's Hope - The Legion launch an assault on Light's Hope chapel.
- Burning Rush - The Legion attempt to break through the defences at the Dark Portal.
- Thrall's Balls - They're everywhere. The Legion that is.
- Assault of Tirisfal - The High Elves assault Tirisfal in preparation for an invasion of the Undercity.
- Ruins of Theramore - The Ogres battle with Kirin Tor for control of Theramore's ruins.
- Alleria besieges the Undercity to lay her sister to rest. Sylvannas is killed and the Alliance claim Lordaeron, forcing the Forsaken to make Andorhal their new capital with Koltira Deathweaver as Banshee King.
- Thrall confronts Sargeras alone and is turned into a giant Fel Orc monstrosity and features as an end of expansion raid boss.
- Sargeras Avatar is the last boss of the expansion and proves too overwhelming for the forces of Azeroth.
Just got details of patch 6.3!
Turns out everyone dies. But! We were seeing everything through the Caverns of Time. A grim look...at a grim future. Que next expansion where we REALLY prepare for the Legion!