Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Prisons are there for a reason.
    ah yes because 100% of all criminals are caught, so you won't have any crime issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    So you're ok with providing food and shelter for criminals, but not law abiding citizens?
    Maybe it's all part of the plan... Make life so bad outside, that everyone will be begging to be arrested. 100% of citizens behind bars. GREAT SUCCESS!

Deleted
    I'd start work on power armor research, convince everyone that I was the god emperor of Mankind, and then start a crusade into the eye of terror.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I'd start work on power armor research, convince everyone that I was the god emperor of Mankind, and then start a crusade into the eye of terror.
    I pledge my eternal allegiance to you, you can trust me or my name isn't Horus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I pledge my eternal allegiance to you, you can trust me or my name isn't Horus.
    You sound like a great candidate to give all of my forces to and trust with the crusade while I relax, you definately would never ever betray me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    You sound like a great candidate to give all of my forces to and trust with the crusade while I relax, you definately would never ever betray me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gGG4fpGB_w So good. :P

Deleted
    Wait, wait.

So you're ok with providing food and shelter for criminals, but not law abiding citizens?
    Oh don't worry, I wouldn't send them to luxury hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    ah yes because 100% of all criminals are caught, so you won't have any crime issues.
    So it's better to do whatever they want just so they don't do crime?

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's better to do whatever they want just so they don't do crime?
    Shouldn't people not committing crimes be at a premium?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Shouldn't people not committing crimes be at a premium?
    Negotiation with criminals isn't my priority.

Deleted
    Negotiation with criminals isn't my priority.
    Good job missing the point, there is no point to negotiate with criminals when you can minimise the amount of people that commit criminal offences.