Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont remember humans being ruling race of the world, contrary to their belief.
    In the claim of Lordaeron, I would think that the humans where the ones who made the rules regarding their own kingdom right?
    And I sincerely doubt any of their laws would allow a dead man to rule or "own" a land, because that would be weird right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have no sense of progress.
    Perhaps so, but i will never accept an entire half-continent to dead things that still walk. Mainly for the unbearable stench, but also for the drool that's all over the place. One could slip and crack his neck bone on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    In the claim of Lordaeron, I would think that the humans where the ones who made the rules regarding their own kingdom right?
    And I sincerely doubt any of their laws would allow a dead man to rule or "own" a land, because that would be weird right?
    Laws are useless if you dont have the capability to enforce them dont you think? I can now go outside and scream that everyone on the street is now obliged to pay me 2 euro per day but that doesnt mean I wont get punched in the face for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Perhaps so, but i will never accept an entire half-continent to dead things that still walk.
    Better get used to it.

Laws are useless if you dont have the capability to enforce them dont you think? I can now go outside and scream that everyone on the street is now obliged to pay me 2 euro per day but that doesnt mean I wont get punched in the face for that.
    Because the laws there where written regarding Lordaeron is apperntly still in effect, since people still talk about claim of the land?
    If not, then there is no reason at all as to why the alliance can't just Purge the Forsaken out of there.

But yea, you are probably right. Lordaeron is a lawless, unruled land, meaning that no one would mind if suddenly a huge army went in to remove all skeletal remains of the previous population right?

But yea, you are probably right. Lordaeron is a lawless, unruled land, meaning that no one would mind if suddenly a huge army went in to remove all skeletal remains of the previous population right?
    Now hold on there, there are definitely laws there, just new ones. If you want to see anarchy look at Westfall, countryside RIGHT NEXT TO STORMWIND.

Now hold on there, there are definitely laws there, just new ones. If you want to see anarchy look at Westfall, countryside RIGHT NEXT TO STORMWIND.
    Which laws?
    You just said that there where no one to enforce them, making them useless, ergo there are no laws.

So I see no reason to let those poor skeletons be without a proper grave. I'm starting to feel sorry for this dead kingdom with no one in it.
    Let's just hope someone will be smart enough to help clean up and give them all a proper burial.

As for Westfall, Humans live there. They are trying to change the laws of the land. They are ALIVE. They can be denied or accepted.
    The Dead don't have that same right.

Which laws?
    You just said that there where no one to enforce them, making them useless, ergo there are no laws.
    There is no one to enforce human laws, Forsaken had to reconstruct entire society from the scratch after they liberated Lordaeron.

Deleted
    Because logically, with the human fear of the undead, I sincerely doubt they wrote a law saying: A man who dies and returns can lay claim to this land.
    No, it's the opposite, it's the absence of laws forbidding it that makes the case pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laeneia View Post
    - Claim the rightful lands and restore the seven kingdoms
    This is a reason I hear a lot, but it isn't correct. Stormwind has no claim to Lordaeron, they're different kingdoms. The people who lived in Lordaeron back in the days still live there, they're just undead now.

It's the same thing with Stromgarde and Alterac, if the people who lived there all died then they have no more claim on the land. Now, the situation is different with Stromgarde since Danath still lives. But Lordaeron? The Alliance have 0% right to claim it. Lordaeron belongs to its people, and they're undead now so... 'deal with it'.

Deleted
    It's too plagued to be able to be inhabited by HUmans anyway. Undead Bears for breakfast?

Ah yeah BTW there are laws. Kor'kron + Forsaken Armies/Police take care of that.
    Last edited by mmoc7b4f7d85d9; 2013-08-31 at 01:51 PM.

There is no one to enforce human laws, Forsaken had to reconstruct entire society from the scratch after they liberated Lordaeron.
    The Forsaken are a dying society that can only survive with the help of more death.
    There is no good reason to let a society consisting of the dead, which is destructive by it's very nature have any rights that the living have.

Purging them, exiling them to another dead land and restoring Lordaeron to it's previous might and beauty would be the right thing to do.

Chaos be damned, the dead are damned.
    Last edited by Benitora; 2013-08-31 at 01:51 PM.

The Forsaken are a dying society that can only survive with the help of more death.
    There is no good reason to let a society consisting of the dead, which is destructive by it's very nature have any rights that the living have.

Purging them, exiling them to another dead land and restoring Lordaeron to it's previous might and beauty would be the right thing to do.

Chaos be damned, the dead are damned.
    Funny that you mention chaos, because undead are manifestation of order. Its life that is chaotic.

Funny that you mention chaos, because undead are manifestation of order. Its life that is chaotic.
    Hardly the manifistation of order since they can't reproduce without killing.
    And to kill something before "Breeding" a new one into your race is something I would look as Chaotic, not order.

If the Undead could live forever without ever having to take someone against their will, that they could "breed" without loosing their minds, then we could talk Order.
    Nothing that the Forsaken have shown, is in any sense "Order".

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your lot fled like cowards well they remained and died in there kingdom
    People fled to save their lives, those that are getting rezzed as Forsaken could have been LONG dead, even before the plague. You don't even know if those that died where running for their lives as well but got killed while on it. A HUGE part of the people of Lordaeron got murdered inside the city from the Forsaken when they choosed to live peacefully with them. HOW DARE YOU saying that "they left like cowards".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laeneia View Post
    - Obliterate the Forsaken
    - Destroy the most prominent Horde threat in the Eastern Kingdoms
    - Claim the rightful lands and restore the seven kingdoms

The Alliance would be safer with Lordaeron under human rule than with an undead threat to the North

edit: Revenge is always a good but not really viable motive
    Only that will never happen, or else one of the Alliance faction will have to be destroyed as well. Humans or dwarfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better get used to it.
    Ohohohoh, not a chance in hell.

Deleted
    Just imagine what could happen if the new alliance faced defeat in such a campaign

Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    Just imagine what could happen if the new alliance faced defeat in such a campaign
    Prime reason why Blizzard wont do that, Alliance qq would be legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    Well, chances are it'd be the same as always; the Alliance either failing as usual, or their victory either not being shown in game or else being shown in some obscure novel/short story that <1% of the WoW playerbase reads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    You can say anything you want about how lorederon belongs to alliance, but the fact still stands that blight kills all of your races.
    Yes, no doubt that this is a "small" problem.

The Forsaken have secured the area very well, but and as I said in my previous post, the Alliance will not gain Lordaeron in WoW.

However, I believe that the struggle to regain Lordaeron is very interesting, pitting the Alliance against the Horde, and will be even more interesting when Calia appears, Tirion dies or the authentic Sylvanas' plans see the light. It is something that has great potential.