Angry Ji-Kun HM Graphical bug

I had a new issue with this fight that I have never seen before.
    I get assigned as the 2nd group who would go down on the 2nd nest that becomes available. I than wait till 2.75 second timer before "feeding young" than fly up. When I fly up I would see the food which would be the cluster of golden-brownish-whitish blog flying towards the 3d nest. Yesterday when I try to intercept that blog as it flies, I ALWAYS FLY INTO IT! But today, when I approach that blog, it SUDDENLY GOES INVISIBLE! And i cannot find the blob.
    On the 8th nest, I did basically the same shit, but the cluster did not go invisible and got the food buff.

Anyone know how to combat this glitch?????
    Last edited by Sole-Warrior; 2013-08-31 at 06:42 AM.

They disappear a bit after someone takes it, not instantly if I recall correctly... Maybe this time around everyone in your group woke up and got their buffs instead of skipping them ?:P There's only 4 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    They disappear a bit after someone takes it, not instantly if I recall correctly... Maybe this time around everyone in your group woke up and got their buffs instead of skipping them ?:P There's only 4 of them.
    Only 2 people went after them, and the entire bolt went invisible before anyone took them, I saw it.

Its not a glitch, its as Ichifails is describing it.

If you're trying to get Primal Nutrient from the 'green globs' theres only a few of them. If you can provide logs for the one you 'missed' I'm sure we can just show you that there were people grabbing the buff that you didn't see.

They don't disappear instantly, it takes a second, which is probably why you think its a glitch.
    Recruiting for 5.4 Heroic Progression