Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    I ment as in he's a spawn of him....
    As in same bloodline, I'm not a retard

<The Last Blood of Galakrond>

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    So Flex raids which are easier than Normal and you can still get the Glory Achievement? Why not just give the mount away for completing LFR? What's to stop any group, including Guilds, from doing Flex since it's easier and you still can get the mount? People mainly take the path of least resistance. And there are some people who think Blizzard has not dumbed down the game. LOL
    A lot of guilds have to choose between doing an achievement run on a fight or doing it on heroic. With flex having a seperate lockout from Normal/Heroic, they can now focus on progression, and pick up achievements on an off-night.

Anyone else notice that someone went to trash talk the picture on the art website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing Fan Art!
    Also there's no special snowflake point in getting such a mount via Flex raiding, unless it's a completely new model or something. I for one look forward to work on the Glory achievement via Flex raiding.

Deleted
    we'd call heroic scenarios a big success. They are very popular, despite lack of matchmaking

Free and fast VP are a big success, heroic scenarios are pretty lame.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...oW/Remodel.jpg
    to all those dumbshits complaining about reskins etc

Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    I am so sick of players trying to destroy LFR. Tons of threads on the WoW forums, questions to blues, LFR, LFR, LFR.

Why do people CARE? Why are they so hell-bent on getting LFR nerfed or removed? Why are they so intent on forcing others into what they consider to be "really playing the game"?
    I think forum-geeks like us severely underestimate how many players ONLY do LFR as their endgame.

This is one of those anecdotal things.. But I have a guild with about 400 different accounts. Probably 100 level 90s from different accounts. There are 3 of use.. THREE that have ever killed a raid boss while it was current tier. I have been putting together our Flex raid group for next week... you are talking about 80 or so characters with ilvls above 500 that have never done anything but LFR.

If you take away LFR..what do those players have left? LFD dungeons and normal mode scenerios?

I really hope Blizzard continues to ignore the wanna-be hardcore players. The fact is, all of the really hardcore players understand the value of LFR. It is the SOLE reason there are 14 raid bosses this tier, and 12 last tier. The real problem is the wanna-be hardcore players.... they want to be considered hardcore, but they don´t want to do anything extra. A hardcore raider THRIVES on finding any little thing they can do to give themselves an advantage... remember when people were changing professions on a weekly basis? Now you have the wanna-bes who want to sound tough on the forums, but at the same time, they cry if they can´t be ´hardcore´ by raiding 6 hours a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
    to all those dumbshits complaining about reskins etc
    So the only difference is their shape... Whoopdie freakin doo!

Btw its a reskin. They just added spikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    It's getting pretty old hearing people complain too, actually.
    In fact, the whine is more expected than the re-used model.
    Nothing gets solved if people dont speak up.
    Last edited by Duende; 2013-08-31 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    we'd call heroic scenarios a big success. They are very popular, despite lack of matchmaking

Free and fast VP are a big success, heroic scenarios are pretty lame.
    They are an improvement over just doing heroic dungeons. Nothing in the game is perfect for everyone. Heroic scenerios are much better if you have 2 friends and don´t want to LFD with 2 strangers.

I disagree with the fast VP thing. As a tank, I can steamroll a heroic dungeon, even with 4 strangers and get more VP per hour and get a COA satchel.

Quote Originally Posted by Duende View Post
    So the only difference is their shape... Whoopdie freakin doo!

Btw its a reskin. They just added spikes.
    'Added spikes', as you put it, qualifies as a remodel.

for the love of god. The orc clan who joined the horde, an clan who is notorious for capturing, taming and riding dragons. Are doing so to Proto drakes.

It makes frikkin sense for SoO to drop such a drake from such a boss. ya know, since its the one being frikkin ridden.

I am so sick of players trying to destroy LFR. Tons of threads on the WoW forums, questions to blues, LFR, LFR, LFR.

Why do people CARE? Why are they so hell-bent on getting LFR nerfed or removed? Why are they so intent on forcing others into what they consider to be "really playing the game"?
    wannabe elitists who see themselves not as LFR heroes, but as temporarily embarrassed world heroic raiders

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeion View Post
    Amazing Art work just don't know if that human to the left is Tirion or not because Greymane has black hair not white !
    He has Grey hair - it's him. Besides it's just fanart, there are some mistakes.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Yay, reskinned Red Proto-Drake! Keep the creative juices flowing, Blizzard.

Wahhh wahhhh I don't want to have to talk to people in an mmo waaah. Those whiny posts were hilarious. Just remove LFR and be done with it. It's the cancer of this game and I'm glad they're finally realizing it. Like he said, stop whining and go play skyrim if talking to people is such a hassle in an MMO.

Oqueue would love to say a big F-U to Blizzard and whatever they think qualifies as a premade.

You dont have much to worry about i dont see lfr going anywhere regardless of the QQ. They are not gonna take a whole feature out because part of the playerbase dislike it. If there is something broken they will attempt to fix it like item level changes for example or build things around it like Flex raiding.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2013-08-31 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ech, what an underwhelming mount, especially when stacked up against all the other mounts being added with this patch.

Seriously, it's so mediocre, it's something I would expect to be the reward for a mount collecting achievement.

Galakras looks fine. He's a remodel with new armor plating, helm, and saddle. Besides, at least it's not just a retextured Wind Serpent. What surprises me, however, is that it's not a dropped mount from Galakras in the raid - since that would continue the tradition set in the two previous tiers with dropped mounts that look like the creature they come from. Though i suppose the guaranteed drop from Heroic Garrosh is more in keeping with previous mount drops off final tier bosses.

One thing though: am I reading the post correctly about the Hearthstone Beta Streamer Invitational? Are they really holding a contest among some folks who got Closed Beta keys where we are supposed to watch them play and then they get prizes? What the what? Sometimes I just don't get this hobby...

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realise that a bunch of 14 year old girls on their periods played wow..