Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    It won't happen. The horde playerbase isn't allowed to feel punished more than the siege itself.
    overseer thathung, former grunt thathung, former auctioneer thathung, is gonna die.

that's 1000x worse than anything the alliance has ever suffered. now the horde will no longer be able to brag about their size. they are no longer THAT HUNG!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    if they choose to side with garrosh how are they innocent? but youre not going to play over that? youre a silly goose
    Well, there is the issue that a number of Orgrimmar's defenders are quite likely defending their city because it's theirs, not because they think Garrosh is just that awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, though here she and the Sentinels are curbstomping Korkron which is something I want to see more of.

It won't happen. The horde playerbase isn't allowed to feel punished more than the siege itself.
    you know I just realized. The timeless isle reveal showing all the horde and alliance leaders stood over Garrosh, it also has Taran zhu there, the one actually standing over his corpse.

If I'm right, Taran will be the one giving a speech at the end about the consequences of both there factions, putting Thrall and Varian at a stand off, but he being the one using his line of 'just walk away'.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    if they choose to side with garrosh how are they innocent? but youre not going to play over that? youre a silly goose
    They're neutral, they're not fighting anyone. It's just that the players can attack them if they want. And I find it a valid reason, it's my choice.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If I'm right, Taran will be the one giving a speech at the end about the consequences of both there factions, putting Thrall and Varian at a stand off, but he being the one using his line of 'just walk away'.
    I wouldnt see that likely
    Varian is all 'tame' now.
    But if you replace him with Jaina...........

- - - Updated - - -

if they choose to side with garrosh how are they innocent?
    Choosing his 'side' dsnt mean you completely 100% believe in everything he does/says
    Like Nazgrim, many of these Orcs can be defending Org because...well......its their god dam city, its their homeland, and its there people, and god forbid they stand by while all that shit burns

Its like WW2, with the German Generals and the Nazis. Not everyone in the military was an advent Nazi, but they sure as hell are not gonna go home instead of lending their skills to fight for their nation, and to make sure it dsnt suffer and burn in defeat

- - - Updated - - -

Horde players shouldnt feel bad for fighting Alliance anymore than Alliance players should feel bad fighting Horde
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    One of the main reasons this entire story arc has sucked. Its a total defeat for all orcs no matter what way you slice it. Not sure if blizzard want the orcs to be down in the ditch or if it was just an oversight.

Lots of orcish heroes are dead, lots of regular orcs are dead, Orgrimmar will inevitably be damaged by the siege and after all of this the orcs are left in their weakest state since the end of the second war and some players have the bare-faced cheek to say that the Alliance has it bad.
    because the alliance wants the complete annihilation of all the races of the Horde

Don't drop Thathug, don't drop thatthug!

Deleted
    Bring in the Mankrik for rebuilding the Horde!

I guess we'll never find out if Thathung is really that hung.
    A tragic loss to the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The Horde losing a few familiar NPCs is supposed to be on par with the Alliance having lost entire cities. I see.

As with most of the Post-WOTLK Alliance/Horde lore, i'm not really buying it. Still, it's a good time to be a Horde player (at heart that is; i'm Alliance at heart, Horde as a player); what with being able to dump all your MoP/Pre-MoP sins onto big bad Garrosh and his big bad followers. The 'real'/Player Horde (these so-called Rebels) suffer no real 'defeat' at all during this raid; more than can be said for the 'real'/Player Alliance prior to it.

Entire cities you say? You mean... Theramore... where all the important NPCs either died, or fled and are alive.

or Gilneas.... that has all it's NPCS survive and spread around the world.

Yes, the Alliance really lost out on having more space than the Horde prior, The Alliance totally got shafted when the game was made MORE EQUAL.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, though here she and the Sentinels are curbstomping Korkron which is something I want to see more of.

Ironically, it seems Alliance players like to push, but never get Punshed Back.

WHY IS THAT HORDE WARMACHINE ATTACKING ASHENVALE AND WINNING. ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY OUTNUMBER THE NIGHT ELVES!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Micky Neilson confirmed via twitter that Warlord Zaela does not, in fact, die.

https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...56283746897920
    -Zaela eventually dies during childbirth
    -Thrall adopts baby Hellscream.
    Calling it now! Baby Hellscream for Warchief 2014

On a side note though, now i may not be a medic but falling from a dragon due to machine gun fire seems like a good way to terminate a pregnancy. I mean puts the whole falling down a staircase cliche to shame

Man, imagine if Thrall, Eitrigg and Saurfang all die. That would be some heavy losses Horde side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    because the alliance wants the complete annihilation of all the races of the Horde
    Yay strawman!

Quote Originally Posted by Novistador View Post
    -Zaela eventually dies during childbirth
    -Thrall adopts baby Hellscream.
    Calling it now! Baby Hellscream for Warchief 2014

On a side note though, now i may not be a medic but falling from a dragon due to machine gun fire seems like a good way to terminate a pregnancy. I mean puts the whole falling down a staircase cliche to shame
    Orcs have steel organs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Orcs have steel organs.
    I do wonder, what with their physical resilience and how Christie Golden's worked on the Star Trek universe as well, whether they're not like Klingons. Having extra organs and tissue structures that can be repurposed as organs while they heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I do wonder, what with their physical resilience and how Christie Golden's worked on the Star Trek universe as well, whether they're not like Klingons. Having extra organs and tissue structures that can be repurposed as organs while they heal.
    I for one have also related the orcs to being based off the Klingons. Still need a Worf cameo/parody though. And a Data cameo...ah hell, and entire TNG cameo would be wonderful.

OT: Seriously, these pictures just have me wanting to explore the city and see what they did with it. All kinds of stuff. I love it when they take what you've been seeing for years an involve in major confrontations...as long as it's done right. Dragon Soul is NOT an example of it being done right....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Entire cities you say? You mean... Theramore... where all the important NPCs either died, or fled and are alive.

or Gilneas.... that has all it's NPCS survive and spread around the world.

Yes, the Alliance really lost out on having more space than the Horde prior, The Alliance totally got shafted when the game was made MORE EQUAL.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically, it seems Alliance players like to push, but never get Punshed Back.

WHY IS THAT HORDE WARMACHINE ATTACKING ASHENVALE AND WINNING. ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY OUTNUMBER THE NIGHT ELVES!
    When was the last time you went to Theramore? The npcs in org are npcs players know, thats why we are sad to see them go. and Never Forget Camp Taurajo u sick alliance pigs
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Guess i am not the only one that have thought of them that way then :P