Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    What? Where, where was this said?
    Actually I stand corrected, it was one of the posters on Scrolls of Lore claiming inside knowledge. At the time I waved it away as bragging but now... I-I'm not too sure.



  2. #22
    Dreadlord Ironjaws-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    A forest in Sweden
    Posts
    916
    That looks rather great!

    Though surprised that they had Theramore prisoners, didn't know any was caught by the Horde. : / Going to be nice to help them out for sure.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    That looks rather great!

    Though surprised that they had Theramore prisoners, didn't know any was caught by the Horde. : / Going to be nice to help them out for sure.
    I can only assume that they captured the ship that fled with civilians before the siege of theramore.
    "If you have to believe it on faith, you have no reason to believe it at all.” Aron Ra

  4. #24
    Garrosh, Nazgrim, Dranosh, and Eitrigg (if he really does die). The orcs really need some new leaders. All we have now is Thrall and Saurfang. Maybe Ariok if he ever comes out of obscurity.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I can only assume that they captured the ship that fled with civilians before the siege of theramore.


    Someone on Scrolls of Lore explained it best.



    Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie@Scrolls of Lore
    Tides of War states that the refugees fled to Gadgetzan. The horde opening to pandaria states that the horde has had success in naval battles off the coast of Tanaris. Considering that there are no real other alliance targets around in Tanaris, it's likely that they were captured then.

    I posted this in the other thread. (Garrosh capturing children one) I feel it explains it very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  6. #26
    Dreadlord Ironjaws-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    A forest in Sweden
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I can only assume that they captured the ship that fled with civilians before the siege of theramore.
    Ah, that might be possible yea. Though Im surprised that like Jaina haven't been on that at all, never heard a thing about untill now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I posted this in the other thread. (Garrosh capturing children one) I feel it explains it very well.
    That kind of makes sense, but still, wonder why it was never heard off before. Or maybe just me that missed it completely.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Actually I stand corrected, it was one of the posters on Scrolls of Lore claiming inside knowledge. At the time I waved it away as bragging but now... I-I'm not too sure.
    So you're saying their is some hope?

  8. #28
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    So you're saying their is some hope?
    I wouldn't dwell on it, but sure. I suppose he might survive yet.



  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Ah, that might be possible yea. Though Im surprised that like Jaina haven't been on that at all, never heard a thing about untill now.
    She's going to be PISSED.

  10. #30
    Dreadlord Ironjaws-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    A forest in Sweden
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    She's going to be PISSED.
    Oh, I hope. Im going to be annoyed if she after all her moments suddenly is cool with that and never mention it or react to it lol.

  11. #31
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    So you're saying their is some hope?
    we're losing so many orcs here in this, seriously, they going to have to spare some or develop new orc characters, who will just be replacements for the old.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    So er yeah is ANY orcs gonna be left alive after this seeing that we kill nearly all of them

    Orgrimmar is gonna be fucking empty seeing that all the npcs are killable and we butcher thousands of other orcs

    but hey blizz favours the horde but obviously hates orcs seeing that there wont be any left after this
    It is going to suck, walking around Orgrimmar after this patch is over with. All the old faces will be gone. Not to mention that they're probably going to level half of it to reflect siege damage.

  13. #33
    Warchief Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,215
    Eitrigg nooo.

    I've always wanted him and Tirion to go out fighting back-to-back against something.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  14. #34
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Eitrigg nooo.

    I've always wanted him and Tirion to go out fighting back-to-back against something.
    keep faith. there was a post on scrolls of lore saying nobody knows where that rumor started but its just a rumor, so hopefully someone being an ass.
    I do love eitrigg, have done since 'of blood and honor'
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  15. #35
    Mechagnome Hiphopopotamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warchief Vol'jin's Horde
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Garrosh, Nazgrim, Dranosh, and Eitrigg (if he really does die). The orcs really need some new leaders. All we have now is Thrall and Saurfang. Maybe Ariok if he ever comes out of obscurity.
    1) Orcs will not be the primary race anymore and the Horde will be a family.

    2) They will develop WoW made Orcs in the future.
    Heads gonna roll 'mon

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    2) They will develop WoW made Orcs in the future.
    Yeah, like Garrosh. Oh wait.

  17. #37
    If they were going to kill Eitrigg in this patch I think he'd die when you talk to him. Nazgrim, Zaela, Garrosh and countless orc minor npcs are being killed off here, I really doubt we'll see any other major deaths. Thrall, Eitrigg and Saurfang I expect will all survive and their wounds are only an excuse to not have them in the Garrosh fight.
    "If you have to believe it on faith, you have no reason to believe it at all.” Aron Ra

  18. #38
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,968
    Well I hope so.

    The good news is seeing many of the old trainers and vendors are safe, but caged in there huts and buildings by the kor'kohn, like the orphan matron and kids, the tailors and leatherworkers and fruit vendors and blacksmiths.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  19. #39
    aaaaaarghhh couldn't resist the spoiler

  20. #40
    Warchief Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    keep faith. there was a post on scrolls of lore saying nobody knows where that rumor started but its just a rumor, so hopefully someone being an ass.
    I do love eitrigg, have done since 'of blood and honor'
    Yeah. That short story is my favorite piece relating to the Warcraft universe.


    It'd be horrid if both him and Saurfang went.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •