Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
... LastLast
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    And the vast majority of the 7th Legion.
    "In hindsight, making criteria for joining more lax was a really bad idea"
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

  2. #142
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    From a purely gameplay standpoint im fucking loveing the siege of orgrimmar its a amazing raid so far but from a horde orc fanboy it breaks my heart to kill fellow orcs
    yeah well I've cut myself off from it, much as I can. Its only way to get whatever shit needs to be done to complete quests.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  3. #143
    Betting on Saurfang as Warchief. People like him and he had that nice little scene with Varian in Icecrown.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    yeah well I've cut myself off from it, much as I can. Its only way to get whatever shit needs to be done to complete quests.
    Welcome to Cataclysm as it was for the Alliance.

    "Well this sucks shit but whatever, gimme my XP."

  4. #144
    Herald of the Titans CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimble View Post
    Betting on Saurfang as Warchief. People like him and he had that nice little scene with Varian in Icecrown.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Welcome to Cataclysm as it was for the Alliance.

    "Well this sucks shit but whatever, gimme my XP."
    That was ages ago, and Dave Kosak seemed to dismiss him as a 'cameo appearance', which is tragic.

    It's looking like it's going to be Vol'jin, with so many orcs dying. It's looking unlikely an Orc, even if it's Saurfang, will lead the Horde.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    yeah well I've cut myself off from it, much as I can. Its only way to get whatever shit needs to be done to complete quests.
    But you get to kill Garrosh at the end.

    Isn't that rewarding for you, personally?

  6. #146
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    But you get to kill Garrosh at the end.

    Isn't that rewarding for you, personally?
    it will be, but its also dampened by the fact of seeing some long standing npc orcs dying for all this shit, making it all bitter sweet.. so honestly it cancels each other out.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    it will be, but its also dampened by the fact of seeing some long standing npc orcs dying for all this shit, making it all bitter sweet.. so honestly it cancels each other out.
    Think of it this way, you're redeeming the orcs by killing all the bad ones. So what if that's the majority of the orc population?

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Think of it this way, you're redeeming the orcs by killing all the bad ones. So what if that's the majority of the orc population?
    If they kill all the bad ones there's only like 3 orcs left.

  9. #149
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,299
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Think of it this way, you're redeeming the orcs by killing all the bad ones. So what if that's the majority of the orc population?
    actually my goal now simply is seeing garrosh die. i won't be taking any pleasure in fighting nazgrim or running orgrimmar every week seeing how many good character npcs died, it'll just be to down him, and wait and see how blizzard intends to resolve this.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    actually my goal now simply is seeing garrosh die. i won't be taking any pleasure in fighting nazgrim or running orgrimmar every week seeing how many good character npcs died, it'll just be to down him, and wait and see how blizzard intends to resolve this.

    I like how, in a way, Nazgrim remains honorable to his last breath though.



    And yes. Shame he has to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  11. #151
    The Lightbringer foxHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Inside Jabu-jabu's Belly
    Posts
    3,856
    The night elves and their Barbie army have been so completely useless for so long that I am actually kind of annoyed that they should show up now, instead of being excited (as someone who liked them once upon a time).
    Look! Words!

  12. #152
    I'm surprised Sylvannas doesn't show up do raise some dead orcs for her forsaken army.

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    I'm surprised Sylvannas doesn't show up do raise some dead orcs for her forsaken army.
    She tries to, if I remember the voice files right.

    And then Lor'themar is like, "HELL NAW!"

  14. #154
    I am Murloc! Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,732
    The Horde losing a few familiar NPCs is supposed to be on par with the Alliance having lost entire cities. I see.

    As with most of the Post-WOTLK Alliance/Horde lore, i'm not really buying it. Still, it's a good time to be a Horde player (at heart that is; i'm Alliance at heart, Horde as a player); what with being able to dump all your MoP/Pre-MoP sins onto big bad Garrosh and his big bad followers. The 'real'/Player Horde (these so-called Rebels) suffer no real 'defeat' at all during this raid; more than can be said for the 'real'/Player Alliance prior to it.
    In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

  15. #155
    Herald of the Titans CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,753
    Micky Neilson confirmed via twitter that Warlord Zaela does not, in fact, die.

    https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...56283746897920

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I like how, in a way, Nazgrim remains honorable to his last breath though.



    And yes. Shame he has to die.
    Personally, I think Nazgrim is a dishonorable coward and a traitor to everything the Horde has stood for by not taking a stand against Garrosh doing what he knew to be right.
    Last edited by delus; 2013-09-01 at 12:30 AM.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Micky Neilson confirmed via twitter that Warlord Zaela does not, in fact, die.

    https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...56283746897920

    Was just about to link this. Thanks Cosmic.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  18. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Personally, I think Nazgrim is a dishonorable coward and a traitor for not taking a stand against Garrosh doing what he knew to be right.
    He pledged an oath to the Warchief. He stands by his oath.

    Though he fights for a dishonourable man, he does not break his word.

  19. #159
    I am Murloc! Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,732
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Micky Neilson confirmed via twitter that Warlord Zaela does not, in fact, die.

    https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...56283746897920
    If she happens to be carrying one or more of Garrosh's children, that'll be the only good thing to come of this raid in my eyes. I always thought there was something between her and him in the Twilight Highlands; not least given how eager she seemed to prove herself to him. It'll be good to know that (hopefully) the Hellscream bloodline doesn't end with Garrosh.

    Not only that, but a Mag'har/Dragonmaw hybrid would be very interesting indeed; not least due to the potential lore connotations it might have. Imagine for example, the Dragonmaw and Mag'har somehow uniting against the green-skinned Orcs of Durotar; the Garrosh heir/heirs seeking to avenge their father.
    Last edited by Alenarien; 2013-09-01 at 12:38 AM.
    In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

  20. #160
    Herald of the Titans CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    He pledged an oath to the Warchief. He stands by his oath.

    Though he fights for a dishonourable man, he does not break his word.
    Pretty much this. He is loyal, to a fault. Some may see his actions as malicious, but there's a grain of good in General Nazgrim that is not in many of Garrosh's lackeys.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •