Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You can rescue those...?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU SICK SOB. Why not put them out of their misery.
    yes, you can. just right click on them instead of the shovel. you'll grab them and pull them out of the ground, and they'll tell you about how grateful they are and than proceed to run away.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The more i look at this bullsh... wonderfull story, the more i think that we won't kill real garrosh but only his clone. Real one will run away to north pole/moon/germany in 1934
    and return one day with his new army of ultimate evil.

Alien nazi penguins - threat greater than anything azeroth had to face yet.

http://imgur.com/a/UJPVY

Here's a really solid album if anybody wants it. The guy went back through and got clean, no combat screens at the end of all the NPCs who were killed and who survived.

Looks like very few Orcs are gonna make it out of this one. 'least the Shattered Hand did.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The more i look at this bullsh... wonderfull story, the more i think that we won't kill real garrosh but only his clone. Real one will run away to north pole/moon/germany in 1934
    Space Orcs from the moon which are able to easily built huge spacecrafts yet are fascinated by a single smartphone?

10+ Year Old Account
    in the black temple trailer you see a orc taking a axe to a mother and child............so whats the problem here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post

You like rehashing things don't you. More then Blizzard.

You have a better idea of something to do while in queue for dungeons? :<
    Take a nap.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Space Orcs from the moon which are able to easily built huge spacecrafts yet are fascinated by a single smartphone?
    Oi ya git !! Dez are ORKZZ not some orcs !!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And then we each get one as a pet! Then we can battle with each other! Wait...
    Don't we have the Argent Squires for that? XD

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Honestly I think Alliance absolutely deserve to burn at least some of Orgrimmar to the ground. Permanently. Give them a "park." Vereesa can lead that. Or maybe Tyrande, considering the former NPC has had more balls than the rest of the (male) Alliance leadership combined these last few expansions.
    Yeh. Garrosh did awful things to the alliance; let's burn down the city of the people who are helping us kill him!

SoO is not a fight against the Horde. It's a fight against Garrosh. That's made disgustingly clear. It just happens to take place in Orgrimmar because of extremely bad writing. It actually pisses me off that it's being presented as a Horde vs. Alliance-thing.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Well playing devils advocate is better when nobody likes the guy its more of a challenge

Though i certainly said that scenario with tryrande and varian was bullshit and i said that how can blizz make her out to be a tactical clown when she was fighting the burning legion when varian wasnt even born!
    tyrande was never very good to begin with, had to have herself saved by the highbourne rebels
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The Corgi God disagrees entirely.
    Corgi's dont have shit on garrosh. Remember that datamined model ? Garrosh will kill one.. NO, TEN !!!, every time you wipe. It will be new version of determination buff for LFR.

They had to get someone to build Garrosh's underground fortress. I blame Mokvar. He's the city treasurer. He probably suggested it to cut costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Yeh. Garrosh did awful things to the alliance; let's burn down the city of the people who are helping us kill him!
    Why not? After all let's not forget those "second thought" people were helping Garrosh get to where he was to begin with. Orgrimmar deserves more than just slaying the orcs in it (by the way, for Alliance only I really hope those "orc survivors" are killable as well, obviously not for canon but for "fun factor" - well, maybe some of them being killed can be canon).

Should have a mark that stays a little more permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I was mostly being snarky in the first place.
    Ahhh, gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    you can, with the chat filter. It's a user-end control. blah blah semantics.
    To a degree. Certain specific words are blocked -- mostly just overtly sexual and/or profane. But you can get into some pretty deep detail about sexual and/or violent acts without using any blocked words.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, so what? Is it worse to get taken prisoner than to get nuked?

I still support Garrosh and would side with him if I had a choice.

What's so surprising about that? Orcs always wage total war (complete destruction or their enemies), in Northrend Saurfang talks to Garrosh how they used to slay Draenei children en masse (he is deeply regretful about that), Garrosh's reply is "But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!". Hell, next time you pass through Dark Portal, take a good look at Path of Glory (road from portal to Hellfire Citadel).

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    What's so surprising about that? Orcs always wage total war (complete destruction or their enemies), in Northrend Saurfang talks to Garrosh how they used to slay Draenei children en masse (he is deeply regretful about that), Garrosh's reply is "But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!". Hell, next time you pass through Dark Portal, take a good look at Path of Glory (road from portal to Hellfire Citadel).
    Hahaha, I would soooo love for the orphanage to be hostile and to get to "clean" it out.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    take a good look at Path of Glory (road from portal to Hellfire Citadel).
    I pity the haulers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Hahaha, I would soooo love for the orphanage to be hostile and to get to "clean" it out.
    Dude, that's sadistic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope that in all his evil, garrosh will menage to turn these kids into living bombs.
    - Mommy im free hug me !!!
    - Sweetie thanks the light you are alive !!!
    - Mommy, i need to tell you something... I AM GODDAMN DOOMSDAY DEVICE
    - O SHI---
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM