Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
20
28
29
30
31
32
LastLast
  1. #581
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,863
    Heres your warchief people.


  2. #582

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jaina is an insecure person. I don't understand peoples absolute loathing of this trait as a character. She's had plenty of reasons to be insecure. Just go read her backstory. And I've read Tides of War, and you're doing nothing but imposing a head canon in this regard.

    I'm a bit curious regarding the recent surge of Golden hatred I've seen lately. Personally I like her, even if Tides of War wasn't my favorite book (Only because of pacing and character development, not the lore ramifications). She's still better than Knaak.
    Jaina is insecure? Thats her character trait?

    Well, yeah, she is nothing more than a sad woman desperately looking for a man to keep her safe. Like in Warcraft III, when she managed to lead a whole damn army to a mission nobody dared to take. Or, like in the expansion, when she chose to kill her own father for the sake of her believes. Or in WoW, when she was a leader of one of the major settlements of the Alliance. Or recently, in MoP, when she again, acts on her own, so much that we don't even know yet how she will act in the end.

    Face it. The only interpretation of Jaina as a sad, insecure person that cries for Thrall/Kalecgos/Arthas/Kael'Thas to comfort her is found in Goldens books. Arthas:ROTLK wasn't that bad, but a whole book concentrated around a total mistinterpretation of a cool character and turning her into a bucket of writers fantasies (Tides of War, in case anybody wonders) is tedious to the limits.

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Trassk, I genuinely worry about you now lol. Do you have endless images of Garry on your PC ready to post for any given situation? XD
    I think you referring to him as Garry made me laugh harder than the actual pic lol

  5. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I think you referring to him as Garry made me laugh harder than the actual pic lol
    I always call him Garry now. He stopped being Garrosh when I saw him in Wrath.

  6. #586
    High Overlord Spylacopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    174
    Why don't you take a seat right over there.

  7. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Jaina is insecure? Thats her character trait?

    Well, yeah, she is nothing more than a sad woman desperately looking for a man to keep her safe. Like in Warcraft III, when she managed to lead a whole damn army to a mission nobody dared to take. Or, like in the expansion, when she chose to kill her own father for the sake of her believes. Or in WoW, when she was a leader of one of the major settlements of the Alliance. Or recently, in MoP, when she again, acts on her own, so much that we don't even know yet how she will act in the end.

    Face it. The only interpretation of Jaina as a sad, insecure person that cries for Thrall/Kalecgos/Arthas/Kael'Thas to comfort her is found in Goldens books. Arthas:ROTLK wasn't that bad, but a whole book concentrated around a total mistinterpretation of a cool character and turning her into a bucket of writers fantasies (Tides of War, in case anybody wonders) is tedious to the limits.
    Correct me if I am wrong, didn't Kalec have a major boner over the sunwells human/elf form? Not only that he was betrothed to the blue flights princess? what ever happened to her :/ As for Jaina I was a bit dissapointed that she went with Kalec, Personally I was always hoping (head cannon!) that arthas would find some way of coming back.

  8. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post


    Yes, but so many pro-Garrosh fans used the fact that he allowed Theramore civilians to live as proof that he wasn't all that evil. This destroys that claim.
    Not me. I don't give a fuck. The enemy is the enemy. Never leave a man, woman, or child behind that can one day hold a sword against you. That's the problem with the US involvement in the middle east. Kill a few hundred extremists, you just created another 100 years worth of terrorists that want you dead for killing mom and dad and billy the goat.

  9. #589
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,863
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Trassk, I genuinely worry about you now lol. Do you have endless images of Garry on your PC ready to post for any given situation? XD
    its called wow model viewer. you should try it some time.

  10. #590
    Pandaren Monk Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Shadowmoon Valley....It's a long story.
    Posts
    1,985
    He must have captured the passanger ship leaving theramoore before the bomb fell, guess he's kinder than i thought, if anything i thought he would have sent kor'kron squads to hunt them down and kill them, not take them prisoner, oh well.


    13/11/2014: Remember this date, for it is the date warlords of draenor fucked up the servers and proved blizzard can't do launches.

  11. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its called wow model viewer. you should try it some time.
    Sounds like too much work for me, I will just sit back and let other people provide me with more pictures of that tool Garry

  12. #592
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Heres your warchief people.

    http://i.imgur.com/VsocF8Y.jpg
    I'm no expert but this looks photoshopped.

  13. #593
    I am Murloc! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Beautiful city of Duwang
    Posts
    5,994
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, didn't Kalec have a major boner over the sunwells human/elf form? Not only that he was betrothed to the blue flights princess? what ever happened to her :/ As for Jaina I was a bit dissapointed that she went with Kalec, Personally I was always hoping (head cannon!) that arthas would find some way of coming back.
    Well given that arweena (that personification of sunwell) was basically a glorified construct.... kalec was spanking a blowdoll. Which is akwaaaaaaard.

  14. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well given that arweena (that personification of sunwell) was basically a glorified construct.... kalec was spanking a blowdoll. Which is akwaaaaaaard.
    Who wrote that novel?

  15. #595
    I am Murloc! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Beautiful city of Duwang
    Posts
    5,994
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Who wrote that novel?
    Isnt it sunwell manga ? No idea about author tho.

  16. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Maybe if you decided to go with the god dam flow of events instead of being one of those goons who didn't want to acknowledge all the bad shit garrosh was doing, the developers wouldn't HAVE to shoehorn this stuff in to show everyone how evil garrosh is.
    they shoehorned the entire STORY around garrosh into MoP, the only buildup of character garrosh had was actually positive throughout cataclysm, and then he just DROPS off the deep end. there's literally NO gradual change, he just up and decides to become a nutter out of nowhere, I don't like the guy either but people need to stop swallowing every pile of shit that the developers shove down the playerbase's throats and call it "lore"

  17. #597
    Pandaren Monk Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Shadowmoon Valley....It's a long story.
    Posts
    1,985
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Who wrote that novel?
    Knakk. /10chars


    13/11/2014: Remember this date, for it is the date warlords of draenor fucked up the servers and proved blizzard can't do launches.

  18. #598
    Garrosh and kids. This is the guy that kidnapped Magnataur babies to force their dads to attack Night Elves on Ashenvale.

    So, if you keep yelling about "inconsistencies", you aren't looking well enough. Garrosh has been a racist sociopathic douche over and over again on the comics and novels.

    Unfortunately, I don't have the time for it, but we need a list of all the stuff that Garrosh done, in-game and on the rest of Warcraft media.
    Last edited by Tauror; 2013-09-02 at 02:19 PM.

  19. #599
    I think Anveena was the Sunwell Trilogy comic, and yeah, it was written by Knaak.
    ~*The Light does not abandon its champions.*~

  20. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    they shoehorned the entire STORY around garrosh into MoP, the only buildup of character garrosh had was actually positive throughout cataclysm, and then he just DROPS off the deep end. there's literally NO gradual change, he just up and decides to become a nutter out of nowhere, I don't like the guy either but people need to stop swallowing every pile of shit that the developers shove down the playerbase's throats and call it "lore"
    He had _SOME_ positive buildup but a LOT of negative.

    I explained it earlier too, he had advisers did not listen to any of them and went with what he thought was best regardless, even dueled one to the death. He murdered ship wrecked sailors allowed some to live to tell others of what happened. He captured and enslaved creatures from northrend to fight for him and he pursued an aggressive stance for the lumber in ashenvale.

    the signs were there for all to see.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •