Hardwire connectivity issue.

Basically, i want to hard wire my self to my modem that is in the kitchen again without having to go and buy ANOTHER 60-100 dollar 100 ft ethernet cable.
    My last one is on it's last leg, i ran it through my room and into the kitchen with two doors between the cable. With the doors always opening and closing the cable is basically chewed to a point where the signal is choppy or non existant.

I do have wireless but i am too far away from the router/modem to get a reliable signal, and i hate wireless gaming. I have checked for some solutions on the web, like getting a second modem and having it set up in my room, but apparently because of a technical issue i need a second account for the second modem in order for it to work.
    I also have looked into wall mounted ethernet "switches" , this also may not work because the breakers are on different walls/separate.

The 1 possible thing I can think of that requires some time is buying a new cable and routing that shit through my ceiling to my modem/router.

Deleted
    Ethernet network trough electrical network is a very good solution if the two plugs are indeed on the same electrical network (not necessary to be on the same wall, just on same electric network). Other solution would be to buy a small wifi AP which can be used as a repeater for your original wifi signal, or as you said, buying another cable (but don't go over 100m cable, else it won't work at all), and btw, the longer and poorer quality the cable is, the lower your wired connection will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this has been an ongoing issue just fix the problem for good. No sense to keep feeding money to replace cables. Since you want to stay on hardwire I won't elaborate on wireless solutions.The bandaid fix is to put a floor strip where the door is and feed the cable through it to prevent the fraying. If you are looking for a good place for cables/connectivity accessories check out monoprice.com. They should have everything you need for a rewiring project at a very good price.