Overview

Hello fellow citizens of the Horde and Alliance! My name is Femidom or Mograínê! Today I would like to introduce you to a new guild called <The Old School>! We're currently going to be an Alliance guild for now which is on the server currently known as Khadgar. The guild is for 60 twinks want to relax, meet new friends and enjoy old content with the same people who share the same interests. These characters can be your main or Alts.

The ranks

The Rank system will be simple. As soon as you join us you will be automatically initiated as a "Private". Here you will be classified as a recruit, but you will also be classified as a raider/pvper. A couple days to a week later you will be promoted to "True Raider", were the guild bank will be unlocked for your raiding/dungeon supplies. Supplies for working on your profession will also be supplied in there. All of it will be free.

For some people who have stuck around for a long time, know what they are doing, social and mostly help the guild out will be promoted to a Officer rank called "The Experienced" who will basically be the "Mini GM's" or over lookers of the guild.

This is not a strict guild, I mainly want it to be a place to relax and chill, also have a laugh. Also my aim is to never, ever use any kind of random invite system, and only invite the players interested and are eager to be apart of this new 60 twinking guild!

Why i'm doing this and the future of it.

For me, 60 was the best section of WoW blizzard have ever done, such as the raiding, challenging and difficult, the PvP, everything to the little things such as helping each other out on quests, like when people where stuck on in Arathi Elites! To me I feel as that alot of people forgot that Vanilla started this all, With well planned out dungeons and raids to the never ending Warsong Gulch! I hope I catch your interest in this. So together we can relish in old memories I very much enjoyed and look back to! I also wish this to work so it is like a community of friends, much like a family to relax, as well as a place to chill after hardcore raiding on your mains!

Eventually when we grow alot more, I wish for us to begin raiding. Starting off with AQ20/MC/BWL/AQ40 in that order. I used to lead groups for these and also for Nax40, and I will love to do it again! We will also have PvP events too like at Gurubashi arena etc. Hopefully this all goes to plan!

The guild still is undergoing maintenance at the moment but still, if you see me around or in Trade/General chat, please don't hesitate to ask me about the Guild! I'm currently getting enough supplies to stock up the first stack to help all you guys out, if you wish to join (and I hope you do) of course.

Thank you for your time everyone and I hope you enjoy your day!

Femidom, the Pilgrim/Mograínê.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I wish to add... If you wish to join, I can happily boost you to help you to 60. C: