Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Parkour in a MMORPG ... I like that. Let's hope the rest is solid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    No one said that the game will "beat" WoW in anyway.
    Well, it's always best to start bashing early.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I think you go it backwards haha.

Oh boy! An MMO about parkour!?

Seriously, I don't see Everquest ever becoming what it once was or even a fraction of it.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    in response to the title, No EQN is not the next wow. Really?

The only thing that I see could give wow a run is FF XIV. EQ series have always been a joke.

Wow people you really need to relax, I asked if this is the next "WoW phenomenon", as in the next MMO that might attract millions of players (free form movement, almost completely destructible environments like Minecraft etc).

I still play WoW doesn't mean I can't be colored impressed by what I see from other games.

Can the people saying no comparison to WoW is being made please read the fucking title of the thread.

They said this game has no trinity, so it's a mindless clusterfuck where everyone does the same thing like in GW2. Fuck that.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game does seem really interesting and if it's free to play I will definitely try it.

Nice video always liked the Tomb Raider series

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Here we go again... Another MMO that is supposed to "beat" WoW, remember what happened to: Rift, SWTOR, GW2, Tera and a few others I forgot?
    Here we go again, another person who took out the biblical verse "another mmo that's supposed to beat wow". All the op did was post a video and ask a question. Do you own or work for blizzard that's it's so important you defend it like your own child. And all the games you listed are still going and making money. Companies don't make games to beat wow they make them to get subscribers and gamers to spend money on them. If they come from wow good, if not good. As long as the money they bring is green.

Nothing personal, i'm just tired of the mantra "nothing will beat wow".

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    - Rift actually has a lot of players now, even before they went ftp.
    - SWTOR was never going to win. We all knew that.
    - GW2 was never trying to "beat" WoW. They went ftp from the start.

IMO FFXIV has a chance at this point. We're in WoW's decline and FFXIV is getting tons of players.
    Rift does but it still can't compare to WoW numbers.
    A lot of people were on these forums and on may others just like these cryong out how it SWTOR was going to take over the top spot on MMO mountain from WoW. It didn't even come close.
    GW2 I can't even talk about because I never paid it much attention.
    FFIV I honestly don't think that it will reach WoW numbers either. It is pretty fun so far, and it has a few new features, which is definitely needed in the "copy and Paste" style of MMO's lately. I'm just curious if it can keep us interested longer than a year or 2. If so than I do see it having a very viable future.

Just by looking at those 23 seconds of footage, this game is a huge flop and a huge joke. Derp mechanics, nuff said.

Deleted
    looks cool.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...kErX0572RE</a>

This would be nice to have in WoW
    Last edited by DeathbyFrostBomb73; 2013-09-01 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    4. SoE just laid off about a quarter of their entire staff. Take of that what you will.
    Since pre-BC, Blizzard lost over a half of its original Diablo, SC1 and Warcraft 1,2 3 staff. They don't seem to be doing any worse. What's your point, this game looks amazing.

Deleted
    We don't really allow threads that are just comparing two games, since that inevitabley leads to arguments. We do however have an EQ thread in Video Games where you're all welcome to discuss what you think of it - by try to avoid direct game vs game debates.