Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How to respond when a woman asks you....

If she (inset phrase/clause here) will you still like her.

Example.... If I cut my long hair really short will you still like me?

How do you respond? How do you get out of a situation like this when these types of questions are asked without getting her upset?

10+ Year Old Account
    "If I cut my hair will you still love me?"

That is quite easy, just be honest. If you love someone, something as trivial as cutting off all their hair should not be a determining factor of whether you will continue to love them or not.

The simple answer is: "I will always love you no matter what you change."
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    "No, cause the only thing I ever liked about you was your long hair."

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'm the sort of guy who teases a girl and they know that it's how I act, so if they did it I'd be like 'eww no', and then give them some dorky smile, and tell them 'of course I would, you silly, you should try it, It'll look good on you'. ETC.

Honestly depends on who you are, such as if your really serious (then basically you're screwed) or someone who pokes fun at them, or something who is just like 'cool, do it, whatever'.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Give her your opinion and if it isn't what she wanted to hear then tell her to either stop being a baby and take criticism or stop asking such questions.

have to school your GF early on not to start this teenage girly shit with you!

Deleted
    You have to make a joke thats the only way out of those questions.

and.... shes upset, haha.

I told her I think long hair is really beautiful on women (her is really really long, shes Chinese) and that I thought short hair is for men only.
    Last edited by Ashadelo; 2013-08-26 at 02:47 PM.

I am given to understand that some women ask these sorts of things as a sort of mini "test" as to the trueness of your love. So the "right" answer would be "Yes of course! I love you no matter what!" but, really, you should just answer honestly because if she gets pissy about your answer you know where she stands :P
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Ashadelo View Post

I told her I think long hair is really beautiful on women (her's is really really long, shes Chinese) and that I thought short hair is for men only.
    She sounds insecure as heck.

Any relationship (friend or intimate) that can't withstand a joke and a punch in the arm isn't going to last.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Honestly, I'm the sort of guy who teases a girl and they know that it's how I act, so if they did it I'd be like 'eww no', and then give them some dorky smile, and tell them 'of course I would, you silly, you should try it, It'll look good on you'. ETC.

Honestly depends on who you are, such as if your really serious (then basically you're screwed) or someone who pokes fun at them, or something who is just like 'cool, do it, whatever'.
    Ohh that melts my heart, this is the correct response for sure

My GF wanted dreadlocks and she asked what I thought, I was honest and said I didn't find them attractive however if she wanted to have them she'd go for it, not like I'd love her less.

10+ Year Old Account

I told her I think long hair is really beautiful on women (her is really really long, shes Chinese) and that I thought short hair is for men only.
    Should have listened to me.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted

Yeeeah... about that honesty thing. You should probably avoid it in the future.

Deleted
    "Yeah, of course I will, but honestly, you look better now than you're going to look with short hair. Short hair just doesn't look good on girls."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well just say, "I won't stop loving you, but that doesn't change the fact that i think you look better with long hair"

She is Chinese? No way she is cutting her hair, don't worry.

What you should be worried about with a Chinese GF is your wallet . Your money is her money

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-27 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she (inset phrase/clause here) will you still like her.

Example.... If I cut my long hair really short will you still like me?

How do you respond? How do you get out of a situation like this when these types of questions are asked without getting her upset?
    Pretty simple if you like/love her you should be able to like/love her if shes got long hair or short or regardless of her questions. If you honestly are going to upset her with your answer then you shouldn't be dating her in the first place. Especially so because if your response is no because of you saying you wouldn't like her for something so shallow and trivial you really don't like her for the right reasons anyways and she needs to find a better dude.

Deleted

Well that is quite a stupid answer tbh.

What she heard, "if you cut your hair I think you will look like a man."
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just answer with honesty!

If it's a long hair to short hair quesiton she asked you then be honest!

" I believe long hair really suits youa nd I'm atracked to women with long hair. I don't really find short hair attractive on women but I won't love you any less if you do cut them"

If they get mad at honesty then you ask them "why did you ask me a question and then get mad at the answer! If you don't want an honest answer don't ask the question knowing I may not agree with you"

an honest respoce may get you in hot water in the short term but will keep you out of it in the long term!

Nothing worst than "I think you will look great" just agreeing to agree then looking and HATING it and she gets that vide and then is pissed you didnt say the truth as there is nothign she can do after the fact!