Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is pretty old, but I have a question regarding the build suggestions people gave me. I was going to get these two parts: http://gear-up.me/asus-p8z77-v-lx2-avg-license.html and http://gear-up.me/coolermaster-elite...ase-black.html but now they are out of stock. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should switch them with? (hopefully the same price or a small amount more)

10+ Year Old Account
    Facebook message them. I think even if the website says out of stock, they can arrange it for you
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, this is my final list http://imgur.com/NxCjsPB Any suggestions/changes?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd change for a 4670k/z87 motherboard for around 40-50 AED more.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I had that exact part in before, but it wasn't available when I went to checkout.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's in stock though?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Link?
    (10chars)

10+ Year Old Account

Hey can anyone write up some good gaming PC parts, for approx. Dhs. 4,000 or so. I really want to build one but, I'm not sure of where to get the parts or which one to buy. Help would be really appreciated.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by generationer View Post
    Hey can anyone write up some good gaming PC parts, for approx. Dhs. 4,000 or so. I really want to build one but, I'm not sure of where to get the parts or which one to buy. Help would be really appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by generationer View Post
    I am in abu dhabi and I will be able to help you if you are somewhere here in abu dhabi. I can help in building your RIG and even select your parts. I don't charge for anything but I just love building PC rigs thats why I am doing it for free. I am getting most of my items from Electra Street in Abu Dhabi since that place is common for computer shops. Unfortunately as most of here says that PC parts here in UAE are quite expensive specially the casing.

I just help a friend of my mine to build his PC rig with the following items. Please note that I have given him the list of the items that he needs to buy and he got everything back home in the Philippines. This is the build I made for him.

Gigabyte G1 Sniper B5 - 4400php
    Intel Core i5-4670 - 9700php
    GTX-750Ti Storm X Dual - 7800php
    Thermaltake Smart-630W Modular PSU - 2700php
    NZXT 921RB Guardian Case - 3100php
    1 TB WD Caviar Blue - 3700php
    120GB Crucial SSD - 3600php
    8GB Corsair Low Profile Ram - 3800php
    Razer Death Stalker Essential 2014 - 2200php
    Razer Death Adder Mouse - 1900php
    AOC 18.5 LED Monitor - 3800php
    Samsung DVD-RW ODD - 900php

Total: 47600php which is equivalent to around 1100$. Installed windows 7 professional 64 bit and 2 games like the battlefield 4 and prototype 2. Both games runs in ultra settings without any hiccups. Used the SSD as the boot drive and then tweak the windows settings and change the mydocuments and all downloads folder to the normal hard drive to minimize the writing event in the SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by dbzfanako View Post
    I am in abu dhabi and I will be able to help you if you are somewhere here in abu dhabi. I can help in building your RIG and even select your parts. I don't charge for anything but I just love building PC rigs thats why I am doing it for free. I am getting most of my items from Electra Street in Abu Dhabi since that place is common for computer shops. Unfortunately as most of here says that PC parts here in UAE are quite expensive specially the casing.

I just help a friend of my mine to build his PC rig with the following items. Please note that I have given him the list of the items that he needs to buy and he got everything back home in the Philippines. This is the build I made for him.

Gigabyte G1 Sniper B5 - 4400php
    Intel Core i5-4670 - 9700php
    GTX-750Ti Storm X Dual - 7800php
    Thermaltake Smart-630W Modular PSU - 2700php
    NZXT 921RB Guardian Case - 3100php
    1 TB WD Caviar Blue - 3700php
    120GB Crucial SSD - 3600php
    8GB Corsair Low Profile Ram - 3800php
    Razer Death Stalker Essential 2014 - 2200php
    Razer Death Adder Mouse - 1900php
    AOC 18.5 LED Monitor - 3800php
    Samsung DVD-RW ODD - 900php

Total: 47600php which is equivalent to around 1100$. Installed windows 7 professional 64 bit and 2 games like the battlefield 4 and prototype 2. Both games runs in ultra settings without any hiccups. Used the SSD as the boot drive and then tweak the windows settings and change the mydocuments and all downloads folder to the normal hard drive to minimize the writing event in the SSD.

Hi Sir, maybe you can help me build also my gaming rig, I do have the Mobo and the Processor. I just need to find out what is model to be purchased for the other parts. Hope you can help me assemble it as well. Please contact me.

- - - Updated - - -

Im living here in Elektra St. in Abu Dhabi. please contact me in my gmail. my user name is mister.melbino Thanks Sir. Hope you can help me with this matter.

Most of the time i suggest to build pc that suits your needs and suits your style. Everyone has its different style that might help or might not.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hi Melbin, sent you an email to your gmail account. Let me know if you still needs my help.

Thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Justuk, but for me its not about the style or something else but its all about sharing your knowledge and expertise with the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by dbzfanako View Post
    Hi Melbin, sent you an email to your gmail account. Let me know if you still needs my help.

Thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Justuk, but for me its not about the style or something else but its all about sharing your knowledge and expertise with the subject.
    Sorry for the necro, tried to PM you dbzfanako, but my post count is not high enough...

I've been in Abu Dhabi for about 20 years. I've already got a custom PC, found someone on Dubizzle who builds PCs, but I'm looking at a few upgrades which I hopefully can pick up here in Abu Dhabi...
    Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 > GTX 970
    i5 3570k > 4th Gen i5

Potentially a new motherboard on the cards as well if it's not compatible with 4th gen processors.

Wondering if you're still in Abu Dhabi and willing to give me a hand sourcing and choosing upgrades?

edit: /sigh necro didnt notice time for bed can a mod lock this up :P
    Last edited by TaintedOne; 2015-04-15 at 01:35 PM.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Hello there....

Are you still in abu dhabi, never thought someone will reply on this message. Just let me know if you still need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by wickerman123 View Post
    Sorry for the necro, tried to PM you dbzfanako, but my post count is not high enough...

I've been in Abu Dhabi for about 20 years. I've already got a custom PC, found someone on Dubizzle who builds PCs, but I'm looking at a few upgrades which I hopefully can pick up here in Abu Dhabi...
    Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 > GTX 970
    i5 3570k > 4th Gen i5

Potentially a new motherboard on the cards as well if it's not compatible with 4th gen processors.

Wondering if you're still in Abu Dhabi and willing to give me a hand sourcing and choosing upgrades?