kicked from lfr for doing too much damage wtf ?......why is lfr this stupid

Tell us the whole story please!

Deleted
    I'm sure thats what happened.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy325 View Post
    I got kicked some time ago on my warrior aswell, fuck the haters. Get a cool drink now.

Somehow I doubt that was the reason. "Doing too much damage" is usually code for "Calling everyone else scrubs because I did twice as much DPS as everyone else", bonus points if you were a tank.

LFR is a cesspool of retards. There is no answer other than that.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you got kicked for your big dps, and not for calling others "bad" and being obnoxious. The only times I've seen people who are doing a fairly good job get kicked from LFR is because they are being douche bags. Game performance isn't all that matters in a social game. Mind you this is all conjecture maybe you really where kicked for no reason. Since we don't know the facts I'll go with my original hypothesis.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Im gonna say he was on Horridon 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy325 View Post
    Hey guys just too let ya know im 13/13H and will post achievements in the raid channel if you don't believe me, so ill be going all out on dps so tanks make sure you keep aggro off me when i pull the boss, and other dps dont get mad because i quadruple your dps i am 13/13H after all, i know what im doing, OK LETS DO THIS.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    have seen this happen in LFD during wotlk and cata a few times.

me being mute, and all of the sudden someone posted recount and said: you are too good geared for this place.
    you're stealing a spot from someone who actually needs it. and i get kicked.

bit baffled when that happend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Somehow I doubt that was the reason. "Doing too much damage" is usually code for "Calling everyone else scrubs because I did twice as much DPS as everyone else", bonus points if you were a tank.
    And

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    LFR is a cesspool of retards. There is no answer other than that.
    Mmhm. Pretty much sums up the most likely factors.

Yea, that's exactly the reason, too much damage, nothing else, only doing too much damage...
    Oh no wait, that's not it, nice try.

I love running LFR and I'm doing 15% to 20% of the total damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Was this perhaps "too much damage" on the wrong target by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Im gonna say he was on Horridon 100%
    hahaha! bingo. "I tunnel to do scumbag dps"

bragged about it too much?

this reminds me of a dark legacy comic

I have seen a dps get voted for doing nothing more than great dps and pulling off a tank who didn't know what they were doing making the tank feel bad and blaming the dps.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Somehow I doubt that was the reason.
    Oh the irony, not long ago you made a post about getting kicked from guild while you "didnt do anything"

oh my god people - stop bitching about LFR - its been out for 2 expansions now and people ARE STILL BITCHING. If you doont like it, then dont fucking run it - simple as that. If you DO like it, then continue running it. There is no room for bitching.

and btw: "Hey, that random guy that i never met is doing the most damage, lets boot him..." <<<This did not happen

/thread
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking