Thread: kicked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Just que up, shut up and don't stand out. I could bet a 100k that you we're linking dps after fights going "omg scrubs dps harder please"
    If people gets even the slightest scent off asshole from you, they will kick you and i will too.

Deleted
    Did you sign as dps?

Deleted
    am guessing u was trolling every1 about how much dps u was doing and how shit they are and also if u was ripping aggro and blaming the tanks for been crap then if I had my way u would never get to be in a lfr again, or If u signed as healer for fast q and went dps then I would kick you also
    Last edited by mmoce85cdeb601; 2013-09-01 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Im gonna say he was on Horridon 100%
    I've only seen three people kicked out off LFR for "doing too much damage". Coincidentally, all three have occurred after a wipe to Horridon and some guy has linked his "awesome" DPS in chat and he's been 100% on Horridon. And they have been pretty swift kicks too.
    It's a laugh every time imagining those guys faces when they go from hero to zero and they are too dumb to realise. I'm getting the strong feeling the OP is one of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    oh my god people - stop bitching about LFR - its been out for 2 expansions now and people ARE STILL BITCHING. If you doont like it, then dont fucking run it - simple as that. If you DO like it, then continue running it. There is no room for bitching.

and btw: "Hey, that random guy that i never met is doing the most damage, lets boot him..." <<<This did not happen

/thread
    People are always going to complain about this game though. BC, probably the best expansion of all time and people say everything was better back then, but there was just as much whining back then as well. lol.

I do find it a little hard to believe that you were doing good dps, doing nothing wrong and didn't say a peep. Usually people get kicked because they said something or continued to do something that they shouldn't be. Still though, sometimes people use the /kick function for the silliest reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    People are always going to complain about this game though. BC, probably the best expansion of all time and people say everything was better back then, but there was just as much whining back then as well. lol.

I do find it a little hard to believe that you were doing good dps, doing nothing wrong and didn't say a peep. Usually people get kicked because they said something or continued to do something that they shouldn't be. Still though, sometimes people use the /kick function for the silliest reasons.
    No there wasnt. We didnt have cross realm dungeon groups and name changes back then. If you acted like a retard. you got shunned and had to reroll. You had one server and you couldnt act like a dick. Now there is NO consequences for being a dickwad and thats what ruined wow.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Im gonna say he was on Horridon 100%
    As soon as you have one or two outstanding DPS, Horridon is actually far easier and faster if he is consequently focussed by 75% of the DPS. He dies somewhere between Gate 2 and 3. Don't really get why this is not done by default in LFR. We do normal mode like that.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

I actually got kicked from LFR a few weeks ago for tanking horridon with over 35 stacks of triple puncture.

At least it happened after the boss died.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    cause lfr ppl are usualy around 100k-140k unless they heroic/normal mode gear =p
    (replied to kao)
    if you were braging about dps or caused a wipe on horridion then yes, you deserved to be kicked

Kicking people for being elitist is ludicrous, just add to ignore problem solved. I don't mind 255k 549 BIS sustained DPS bragging as long as they make the run faster, i just add them to ignore when they piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    Kicking people for being elitist is ludicrous, just add to ignore problem solved. I don't mind 255k 549 BIS sustained DPS bragging as long as they make the run faster, i just add them to ignore when they piss me off.
    Problems don't usually get solved by ignoring them.

The only way the community can get better is if people let other people know that bad behavior will not be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    As soon as you have one or two outstanding DPS, Horridon is actually far easier and faster if he is consequently focussed by 75% of the DPS. He dies somewhere between Gate 2 and 3. Don't really get why this is not done by default in LFR. We do normal mode like that.
    And Paragon does heroic mode like that. That doesn't make it the optimal strategy for every lower difficulty. I can only imagine that most LFR groups would wipe if Jalak came out on door 2 or 3.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    And Paragon does heroic mode like that. That doesn't make it the optimal strategy for every lower difficulty. I can only imagine that most LFR groups would wipe if Jalak came out on door 2 or 3.
    2 stacks of determination fixes that usually

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    One-shotting an easy boss with a proper strategy is better than wiping and getting determination.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

kicked for too much dps? Maybe they just wanted to continue to fail without you?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    So the answer to dealing with shit behavior (tunneling Horridon to show your "leet DPS") is to promote even worse behavior ("Hai guyz letz wipe twice so we get the buff and don't need to wipe when we push Jalak too fast"). Good thinking, there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    oh my god people - stop bitching about LFR - its been out for 2 expansions now and people ARE STILL BITCHING. If you doont like it, then dont fucking run it - simple as that. If you DO like it, then continue running it. There is no room for bitching.

and btw: "Hey, that random guy that i never met is doing the most damage, lets boot him..." <<<This did not happen

/thread
    point to another way to gear up alts. please
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    LFR is a cesspool of retards. There is no answer other than that.
    There is a very good answer other than that.

Deleted
    Haven´t gotten kicked for too much DPS but one time a priest healer decided to leap of faith me away from the boss as far as possible on CD because I did to much dmg....(I was playing Ret then so annoying running back)
    One of few times I was actually raging hard. If a friend or guildy did it i would just laugh but when it´s a stranger that I´ve never seen before or talked to it´s another story....
    Was on DS Hagara and after the boss was killed I asked that his problem was and he actually told me it was because I did to much dps.
    Last edited by mmoc03a742d7f0; 2013-09-02 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Wanted to add after reading more posts in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vincit-Omnia View Post
    Haven´t gotten kicked for too much DPS but one time a priest healer decided to leap of faith me away from the boss as far as possible on CD because I did to much dmg....(I was playing Ret then so annoying running back)
    One of few times I was actually raging hard. If a friend or guildy did it i would just laugh but when it´s a stranger that I´ve never seen before or talked to it´s another story....
    Was on DS Hagara and after the boss was killed I asked that his problem was and he actually told me it was because I did to much dps.
    That was a waste, he could have easily killed you by gripping into the spinning frost spikes.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760